[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in greatness... Do you want another NEO moon mission...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 123123123213123123213123123.png (32KB, 285x150px) Image search: [Google]
123123123213123123213123123.png
32KB, 285x150px
Do you believe in greatness... Do you want another NEO moon mission... IOC is coming out with there product with a whole advertising / marketing plan behind it... This is huge... with only 16 million coins... and 35 million market cap... we could be seeing 1000x gains... turn a scrub into a millionaire... JOIN NOW

We are on Bittrex.
>>
>>3142925
sources or wind out of your ass?
>>
>>3142959
Go check on there reedit page. They have a huge conference coming up end of the month as well.
>>
Can confirm. No IOers will mass suicide when this coin breaks out. Literally sitting on the next NEO level explosion once this thing starts to get awareness. Now stop posting about it and let us accumulate in peace
>>
>>3143030
Sorry bruh i just wanna be cool.
>>
>>3143008
nothing on reedit
>>
File: 1502015596248.png (91KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502015596248.png
91KB, 1000x1000px
>>3142959
>>3142925
Op this faggot is why we should just keep this info to ourselves.

The average /biz/tard is a fucking asshole who doesn't mine starting threads to scam people into buying their bags. As soon as a decent coin comes around they say 'its shit' instead of doing 5 minutes of research.

Stop making these threads, people have scammed me enough. This board is cutthroat and simply some people don't deserve to make it.

The people who deserve I/O coins gift have already seen the subtle threads and accumulation patterns.

Shove this coin in their faces once the product comes out, but not now.
>>
>>3143068
then don't buy it fag. go buy ETH like the rest of the sheep.
>>
>>3143111
>>3143115
both of you shills, link one article about the conference
>>
>>3143150
a little research goes along way bruh
>>
File: 1503178050018.jpg (176KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503178050018.jpg
176KB, 768x768px
>>3143150
Dude fucking no one is going to spoonfeed you

FUCK THIS BOARD.

NUKE THIS BOARD

NUKE THIS THREAD

KEEP BUYING CHINGCHONG COINS AND POINTLESS DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE COINS.

I CAN'T WAIT TILL NY STOCK MARKET EXCHANGE AND AUSTRALIAN STOCK MARKET EXCHANGE COINS COME OUT, THEY WILL MOON ;^)
>>
>>3143219
not a single word, i m just asking for links.. they are fomoing the coin.. give us a link
>>
>>3143251
>KEEP BUYING CHINGCHONG COINS AND POINTLESS DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE COINS.
i know right fuck these ridiculous coins
>>
>>3143273
Ching chong coins hahahaha IOC top 10 by next June get in faggots we going to the moon
>>
>>3143219
>>3143251
>Shill a coin and talk about some great thing coming up
>Someone asks for proof
>'Just look it up yourself!'

Really causes you to contemplate
>>
I do. But I need to earn with OMG first
>>
Just got off the ANS moon mission thanks OP made about 100k will buy 10k hold til June.. did research love the product can't wait. Plus staking ... I'mma be a millionaire in 2 years.
>>
>>3143490
I got you senpai I too took a ANS moon landing..so rich and powerful off meme magic. IOC will be huge coming up. Haters don't have any idea.
>>
Nothing is better than stealing bags from weak hands. Rich people get rich off poor people making bad decisions
>>
I AM READY.
>>
>>3143480
https://steemit.com/ioc/@aleet86/why-i-think-i-o-coin-ioc-is-the-next-sleeping-giant
>>
>>3142925
What even is this?
I'm too tired for this, someone break this down into simple terms please.
>>
>>3143966
it's a crypto coin on its own blockchain designed for enterprises a.k.a. large companies to use it to do all their necessary tasks in a secure, confidential way. it can also be staked and has a very low circulating amount and market cap currently.
>>
>>3143999
why do you need a fucking coin for this then?
>>
Poloniex delisted I/O last year. That's the last time I even heard about this coin

It's a good sign that we're back in the bull market when hopeless crap like this gets dredged up and attempted to pump
>>
>>3144266
Poloniex is a whore who will list or delist anything based on volume. This project has been in stealth mode, and there hasn't been a lot of hype, so go figure. Hopefully the news coming from the team is for real. A 1 BTC bet that it is seems worth it to me.
>>
>>3144266
who gives a fuck about poloniex lol
>>
>>3142925

1000X gains? Do you even know how to market cap?

That would put it at 35 billion in the #2 spot behind bitcoin.

I definitely think the project has potential for some big gains but you faggots need to stop hyping shit up like this.

This is a long term hold and all they really have right now is a flashy wallet, encrypted messaging and hopefully DIONS soon.

Chameleon and the rest of the road map looks good but who knows how long its going to take to finish.

All you faggots thinking everything is just gonna moon overnight need to just KYS or have some patience.
>>
>>3144959

can you give me a coin/ICO that has 100x potential? I would appreciate it anon, i'm a retard.
>>
>>3144959
Ioc could be 35 billion when btc is in the trillions.
>>
>>3144978
>>3144988

Again I'm not denying the fact that this coin could be big but there is a lot of competition in the enterprise blockchain area.

Especially since that means you will be competing with ETH who is already #2 market cap with the first mover and big-name advantage.

Its just annoying to see all these biztards and shill threads promising a moon mission and 1000X gains when its obviously not gonna happen or at least not any time soon. Just keep accumulating and let the project grow naturally.
>>
>>3145141
You're just another ETH tard who thinks everyone will be happy as clams to always use their platform. It's wrong.
>>
>>3145141
who cares about the multiplier, pretty much all of our dumb asses would sell it long before it hit any of those numbers. it will go up a great deal from where it is, that's all i care about.
>>
>>3145174

Not at all... notice how I mentioned there is a lot of competition in the enterprise blockchain area/ smart contracts.

Besides ETH, in the top 20 market cap alone there are 7 or 8 smart contract / business enterprise platforms.

NEM, NEO, ETC, QTUM, Stratis, EOS, and LISK. Plenty others in the top 100 as well.
>>
>>3145325
Ever heard about DIONS mate ?
>>
Will buy some next time it dips under 80ยข.
>>
>>3145989
He hasn't heard about DIONS, lol
>>
>tfw own 1,800

Am I gonna make it?

Also, why has this coin been around so long? Shouldn't it have mooned already if it had any potential? What changes now?
>>
>>3146820
dions soon
>>
>>3146820
DIONS, bro
>>
>>3146849
>>3146846
>>3146133

explain what a DIONS is you assholes
>>
>>3146865

Google fuckwit.
>>
>>3145325
One thing i like about this coin is that it seems like the approach is to design it for business normies
>>
>>3146897
exactly. this guy gets it
>>
>>3146118

That's my plan too but I bet it never happens
>>
>>3146897

I mean that's gonna be STRAT's big thing too
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.