[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all faucets a scam? If there is a real thing, is there a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-08-11-04-44-28.png (957KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-11-04-44-28.png
957KB, 1280x800px
Are all faucets a scam? If there is a real thing, is there a list,what's the logic?
No one gives anything for free, if there is an legit faucet site, how do they monetize?!(please, dont say ads,its improbable).
>>
File: IMG_9503.jpg (122KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9503.jpg
122KB, 798x770px
Faucets?
>>
Faucets are monetized through donations and ads.
Source: I was deeply considering running a faucet a year or so ago.
>>
>>3141902
have you ever visited a faucet without ublocko? they make the biggest effort to give your pc cyber aids with malware/adware

they shove as many ads as they can, that how some of them make money, but most are just people starting thinking they will make money with ads but eventually give up and take the loss.

ironically claiming fractions of a cent from faucets is how i got started with cryptocoins, and basically from nothing i have like 400 dollars now. and before you ask, i spend like 1 entire month scrapping faucets and make like 10 or 15 dollars. everything on btc, but dumped it to ltc and waited two years. that's like 1000000% return considering i didn't spend anything as starting capital.
>>
>>3142244
Wait wtf is a faucet tho. Plz enlighten me
>>
File: DG57_dHVwAAxGYj.jpg (367KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DG57_dHVwAAxGYj.jpg
367KB, 2048x2048px
gotta prime the pump senpai
>>
I find the trick to making small (small) gains on faucets takes a while....don't transfer small amounts, leave it in the microwallets until you have a good amount to pull out. If you bank every 10,000 sats to your main wallet you'll end up just having a bunch of shit you can't use because the fees are so damn high.
If you look around you can find microwallets that pay out interest for the sats you hold in said microwallet. After about two weeks my result is I have about $10 in a copay wallet that's not going anywhere due to the fees and another like...$5 in a microwallet drawing 4% interest. I could've made more but I was just waiting to see what cleared and what would actually transfer. If you devoted a lot of time I could see someone pulling around 35 a week using multiple faucets and utilized their offers, just keep in mind the offers take about 10 days on average to clear.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.