[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

((((((((((((((((((((((THE KEKDAQ: CRYPTOWORLD'S NEW DE FACT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: KEKDAQRISING.jpg (3MB, 3454x3425px) Image search: [Google]
KEKDAQRISING.jpg
3MB, 3454x3425px
14 million coins, proof of stake, exchange on top of MEME(pepecoin) blockchain. MEME is on Bittrex and Cryptopia. Telegram.me/pepecoins for telegram room and over 300 people strong so far. We are building the next decentralized global meme/art market. KEK.
>>
You mean a decentralized exchange for meme/art?

Whats the website of it?
>>
>>3141926
Www.Kekdaq.com is where you can start a wallet and enter the exchange. You can send MEME form bittrex or cryptopia there or go to telegram.me/pepecoins and people there might hook you up with some tokens to start your own assets. The price for transactions and creation fees are way cheaper and facilitates this type of trading.
>>
>>3141762
Hows this any different from pepecash?
>>
File: large.jpg (224KB, 494x441px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
224KB, 494x441px
>>3141967
Pepecash is too expensive to use like 3-4 dollars to send one card it adds up pepecoin is way cheaper has masternodes and its own exchange kekdaq.com worth checking out my masternodes make like 20 usd a day
>>
Try selling a card on pepecash, no one is buying! They all know kekdaq is going to kill it.
>>
>>3142014
Hmm, I'll have a look, will we be able to trade rarepepes only or other memes as well?
Is there/will there be some type of curator to check what goes on the exchange and what doesn't? Or will it be entirely unregulated?
>>
>>3142081
We are striving for absolutely no censorship and a free art market to flourish inside of it. Yes you can secure and make RarePepes. We are also going to build a website that will register all of the artworks and attribute them to the assets as well. A truly free and growing art market determined only by it's users.
>>
lol

not only rare Pepe's but rare memes now huh
>>
>>3142434
Hahaha yep, we all the whole meme market to flourish. Not to mention...........the memes of the future.
>>
File: 1503097150727.jpg (122KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503097150727.jpg
122KB, 750x1024px
>>3141762

The current state of American politics and the threat of the left possibly taking down 4chan or censoring the internet makes this project extremely interesting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.