[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your confidence levels that you are going to time the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Internet-bubble.gif (56KB, 634x461px) Image search: [Google]
Internet-bubble.gif
56KB, 634x461px
What are your confidence levels that you are going to time the burst well?

Crypto is notoriously famous for 30% drops a day. If you are into any shitcoins, 70% drops in a day are not unheard of.

Everything is overhyped, no developer needs to develop anything at all to gain money. They only need to keep things as there are as long more stupid people throw their money on it. But the current issuance of timber has started exceeding the flow of stupid money.

How sure are you that you are not the stupid money?

Remember, at least to do stuff like that back in 2000, you needed an office and a few people working. Nowadays every random single fag in the other corner of the world can market whatever pipedream with fake news and throw it to you.

Oh, and whatever money are being laundered, effectively keeping prices up, are going to stop being laundered with the new laws that are being passed all over the world.

Dont be the fool they need ;)
>>
>>3140879
the whole world is in a bubble, which is why crypto is still one of the best choices, you can move it so easily.
>>
File: chrome_2017-08-14_22-09-58.png (199KB, 928x570px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-14_22-09-58.png
199KB, 928x570px
We are not even in the public state yet anon.
Headed for first sell-off.
>>
>>3140879
BTC/BCC and ETH are inherently a hedge against inflation. The US govt is finding it increasingly hard to print its way out of crisis. Also, balanced budget when?
>>
New Paradigm
New Paradigm

As long as first world people are using bitcoin for drugs, everything will be fine
>>
>>3140879
altcoins are overhyped af
bitcoin is undervalued in long term
>>
File: 1502065685001.jpg (57KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502065685001.jpg
57KB, 750x750px
>>3140891
You actually cant move it so easily. Ever tried to actually do it? Also, the whole world might be but you are sitting on a bubble upon a bubble upon a bubble with crypto

>>3140927
Scammers could never earn shit without dreamers like you. Keep it this way. lol

>>3141124
How come? Last time i checked inflation of crypto is actually bigger than USD. Never mind trillion altcoins/hard forks

>>3141155
They pawned 2 huge markets like a month before and they actively monitoring everything now. I agree that this is one of the reasons crypto has some value, but by no means, the value that speculation has given it.

>>3141266
I hope you manage waiting for another 10 years if you are looking long term. Assuming that it wont collapse by all those problems like power consumption being 1000 times more than centralized transactions, block time instabilities, actually noone using it for other reasons than speculation etc...
>>
File: frogs_0.png (322KB, 700x491px) Image search: [Google]
frogs_0.png
322KB, 700x491px
FUD
SAGE
KYS
FAG
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.