[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you are making money now just for the sake of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: love-of-money.jpg (44KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
love-of-money.jpg
44KB, 450x349px
How many of you are making money now just for the sake of making money/
>>
Im doing it so i can live the comfy life
>>
>>3140289
Literally the only goal I have in my life is to be rich.
>>
File: 1499629005409.jpg (208KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1499629005409.jpg
208KB, 808x805px
i'm losing my money and i love it HAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
I just realized while looking at the gains, I have no goal. Im making money now just to make money. I dont even want to buy anything.
>>
>>3140421
build your dream pc, get 3 best monitors out there, buy the most expensive studio headphones and amp&dac to go with them etc
that's my plan for now
>>
>>3140397
Pretty much. I just want to buy gifts for my friends and family without worrying about money.
>>
>>3140459
>>3140421

Im buying lots of stuff for 3d printing. That stuff is crammed in the garage collecting dust and I'm still watching charts.
>>
>>3140421
Same here, I have everything I need lol.
>>
I choose a career I fucking despise so I'm just making money while the field is good.
Saving majority of my income just need to think what I want to do.
Fuck pharmacy, 100k ain't enough for this bullshit.
Let this shit profession implode already before I'm 35.
>>
>>3140289
I want that added financial security
>>
>>3140298
>>3140515
These are the only valid reasons.

If you're slaving away at trading to buy yourself a new PC you don't deserve the opportunity that's in front of you.

Do you have any idea how many smart people with giant balls would have retired and ensured the success of their grandchildren when faced with potential 300% gains in a week, and half of you just want toys for manchildren
>>
>>3140515

>I choose a career I fucking despise

whats wrong with pharmacy? the ridiculous prices on drugs?
>>
>>3140459
Wasting money on stupid shit is why you're broke anon
>>
>>3140529
>manchildren
i'm a manchild and the only thing which makes me happy in this miserable life is new tech. i'm not gonna have any grandchildren so those toys are my children
>>
>>3140534
Probably all the opium addicts that he has to deal with.
>>
>>3140397
This

Money = Freedom
>>
>>3140529
>ensured the success of their grandchildren

oh now thats adorable

when you die the communists thank you for your donation and your future votes
>>
>>3140534
Let parents pressure me into a field that doesn't fit my strengths.
Get badgered daily for Jewish patients when the real Jews are PBMs.
Treated like manager of meat department when I'm handling fucking drugs that can kill people if I fuck up.
>>
>>3140289
me, i dont really have any goal apart from buying my own house. thats about it, i just love the process. i do the same in ever mmo i play, just hoard for no reason
>>
>>3140573
How are you going to buy a house when owning property will be illegal and you will be given one 10 X 10 flat to live in, with equality checks weekly to make sure your flat isnt nicer than the guy next door?
>>
>>3140421
Same here, optimizing my trading is taking up all of my time anyway
>>
>>3140638
True that. I have lost my will to do much of anything if it means taking my eyes off the charts.
>>
>>3140515
Do you live in a place pharmacy is downgraded to mall sections like the meat section, drink section etc?

Where I'm from, it's a respectable job that needs a considerable investment.
>>
File: hcs_background_pillpick_REDUCED.jpg (310KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hcs_background_pillpick_REDUCED.jpg
310KB, 2000x1500px
>>3140572
>steals your job
>>
My dream is to buy a highrise condo in the middle of Tokyo and live the rest of my life making millions trading crypto with my qt asian gfs.

How much will I need to afford my dream?
>>
>>3140289
I am playing with crypto because I really need money. 150 in, and slowly increasing.

BTC: 1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k
>>
>>3141055

One rope and a chandelier
>>
>>3141242
Unfortunately im a Saudi Prince and I could only send you my vast foutune if you first send my bank a good faith payment of 100 dollars in bitcoin.

1Ecie161GbsNeAz6Rs1yYCXZ8QW2ojud5r
>>
>>3141290
You made me kek. I would expect a nigerian prince, but Saudi? Wow.

Just in case I am talking to a real richfag:
BTC: 14rNh6X7wNY1AskGqDc42XCTdngQrn1pbo
>>
>>3140289
I just want to stay out of jew debt as much as possible.
>>
File: KPLNUVj.png (298KB, 504x748px) Image search: [Google]
KPLNUVj.png
298KB, 504x748px
The endgame is not having to work or care about money
>>
>>3140614
why would it ever be illegal? tons of people own property and land
>>
>>3141754
If the SJWs win the upcommong civil war, global communism will take over the world and only the government will own land and the useless eaters will be required to live in the city so you cant destroy the environment.
>>
>>3142095
this. but most people won't get it until it's too late...
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.