[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who bought >NEO >LSK >MCO >DASH Before they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1500478459499.jpg (196KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1500478459499.jpg
196KB, 640x624px
People who bought
>NEO
>LSK
>MCO
>DASH
Before they mooned.
How did you guys know these coins would increase in value? What's your secret?
>>
They didn't. Crypto is just gambling and guessing. One wins while one loses
>>
It's honestly too easy.
>tenx
>neo
>bnb
>omg
>obsidian
>spectre
>bytom
>zrx

Just look at the sentiments on here and it's obvious which one's are being shilled by paid shills. You want to get the coin being shilled by unpaid plebs, and some of these ICOs just make you go, "Lambo."

You should also check /r/cryptocurrency to check what's being shilled. Maybe post a thread asking what everyone is holding and why, and you'll get a scope of what's going to fail.

> t. 600 iq gazillionaire
>>
>>3139983
this. Only bought antshares because it was shilled so hard on biz
>>
Try to understand the technology, and it's uses
>>
>>3139957
Looked at the graphs and saw that they were coins frequently talked about on here and reddit, but were severly undervalued and were bound to rise again really soon.

Had to hold through the BTC moon and was down quite a bit for a few days, but it was worth it.
>>
>>3139957
>literally all alts crashing during july
>antshare staying stable through the blood bath
>first mover advantage in china
>mother fucking dividends

It was enough of a sign for me to bite the bullet @5 and its payed off big time
>>
>>3139957

I predicted MCO perfectly.

TokenCard had already done well.
TenX mooned and went 300% in a couple of days.
Monaco could only have been next, so I purchased some at under $2. I was 99% sure it was going to rise, although I had no idea it could do as well as it did.

It's about what's hot right now.

During the ChainCoin and master node hype, I found out about ArcticCoin when it was at 0.027. It rose to 0.25 but I got out at 0.22.
>>
>>3139957

>Visit bitcointalk
>See everyone have Lisk-signatures
>Click signature
>See ICO is starting in 2 days
>Open Lisk thread on Bitcointalk and read all the info and different opinions
>Decide to throw $100 at it.
>>
>>3139957
Those coins were endlessly shilled on /biz/. I only jumped on ANS/NEO though
>>
File: 1493131204835.jpg (29KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493131204835.jpg
29KB, 720x480px
>>3139993
What are you currently holding?
I'm currently holding:
OMG, but I got in too late.
TENX, bought the dip but doesn't seem to moon like the other coins.
IOC, but the coin doesn't seem to get any attention.

The only coin I made a huge profit on was BCC because I bought it at 270 dollar.
>>
>>3140000

After this video was posted I bought a boat load of Ants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs
>>
opinion on Adex?
>>
>>3140043
I'm all in on OMG.
OMG is going to get the NEO pump going for it, so I don't think anyone is too late. We will see double digits easily once the news are announced.
>>
I knew they would but I didn't buy. Beat me
>>
>>3140043
>OMG, but I got in too late.

Lol you are stupid and lucky
>>
>>3140198
How did you know?
>>
>>3140062
8-9 usd by the end of November
>>
>>3139993
>Just look at the sentiments on here and it's obvious which one's are being shilled by paid shills.
Exactly this. I look for legitimate buzz. Just gotta have the intuition to know.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.