[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw didn't dump BCash yet because I was too lazy to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pepebit.png (561KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepebit.png
561KB, 600x600px
>tfw didn't dump BCash yet because I was too lazy to get the wallet installed on another computer and do all the transactions and shit

I don't know for how much longer I can hold this hot pottatoe, it would be 3 free BTC If I dumped now.
>>
>>3139129

You mean you'd give away 15 BTC for 3 deadcoins?

Fork.lol

Chain death is happening. Accept it. Nobody on earth is going to pay millions and millions of dollars a day to support a dead chain.
>>
>>3139129
Are you fucking kidding? Go all in idiot, Bitcoin is dead long live Bitcoin

In any case, these two coins are gonna oscillate for weeks huge potential here
>>
>>3139139
You can't read?

I have 17 BTC, so I got 17 BCash

These 17 BCash are like 3 free BTC right now if I dumped it.
>>
>>3139129
http://fork.lol
http://fork.lol/pow/hashrate
http://fork.lol/pow/difficulty
>>
>>3139148
Dude in like a day or two you won't be able to offload BTC with the loss of hashpower and slow mining
>>
>>3139129
Electron cash crashes on my mac. The first thing I'll do tomorrow is buy a crappy android tablet, so I can use Coinominy (or whatever it's called) and sell that shitcoin for ETH & BTC.
>>
>>3139194
I will have to get a Bitcoin ABC full node synced to dump the piece of shit because I use a Bitcoin full node and im not going to export my private keys, that is a bad idea, it's better to transact the coins to yourself, and you have to use Coin Control to separate addresses to not link your entire wallet to one single address.

>>3139181
Go to bed, Roger.
>>
>>3139148
Ok. Then why would you give away 17 BTC for 3 deadcoins when you already have 17 deadcoins?
>>
>>3139363
You are too low IQ for this.
>>
>>3139355
I already moved the BTC.
It also made me go: Private keys -> seed, which is so much more convenient.

I'll also send the BCH to different exchanges, so linking my addresses shouldn't be possible (except for the (((government)))).
>>
>>3139390

I bought BCH @ .07 and am very /comfy/ actually. If you think that the main chain isn't going to die because miners will support it an an opportunity cost loss you're one dumb motherfucker.

This is a business, dude. Do you think Ching Wan Miner Dong is going to give up a 40% margin to support a dying chain out of the goodness of his heart?

Enjoy your 30 minute blocks.
>>
>>3139416
F
>>
>>3139416
Not touching my BTC for now. The whole fact that this BCC thing started in a split second with a massive pump is so fucking suspicious to me. Add to that that it's market cap has gone down by billions since the pump (and BTC's has gone back up) and it seems to suggest that this event has run its course
>>
>>3139441
Holding both is the only safe option but this shit show isn't over for a while and anyone going all-in on one side or the other is brave, stupid, or both.
>>
>>3139416
You don't know how any of this works. Lurk more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.