[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real estate investors what's the secret to one million a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Real estate investors what's the secret to one million a year. The old man left me roughly 110k$. Don't shill crypto I'm already invested. I'm 21 in college. Was thinking of moving to Florida and buying a mobile a mobile home park. Someone. Seems like a dying out industry. Any ideas welcome
>>
May I suggest getting a few mortgages in emerging locations, and renting out the property. Pay a property manager 10% a month to look after it and collect rent.

Some banks want some % down upfront on a mortgage, so there's where your current wealth comes in.
>>
Start a tiny home community, they are all the rage with hipsters
>>
wait for the coming stock market crash and buy index fund on the cheap
>>
with 100k? well youll be doing a million a year for sure....when youre 75 and have pourted everypenny you made into it and worked a 100k a year job that you also poured every penny into youre real estate empire.
realistically 100k will buy you a mulifamily home duplex outright or apartment builkding 50%down in Florida. which you can rent out for easy profit prov you screen youre renters well..I.E. no blacks but of course you wouldnt say that.

Look for growth areas with low property taxes. Cause when you buy youre commited to that area unless youre pumping and dumping properties. And you better know people if you plan to buy up areas like that. There are a lot of people taking a piece of youre pie when you do real estate

Also real estate folks judge a places value by how many whites and asians are moving into it.
Indians and arabs are neutral and all other a negative to its value ya its rascist as fuck but its the way they do things cause it works
drunk rant over also only buy multi family props no single homes unless its stupid cheap to good to be true like
>>
>>3135732
The i8 is a hybrid with a tiny ICE engine, so BMW designed it to play V8 sounds through the car's speakers when you're driving so you can pretend you bought a car with some actual balls.
>>
>>3135852
You wouldn't recommend a 500k mobile home park? (15% down for a commercial loan)
>>
>>3135872
It's quick. Best looks for its buck. And I think Its on par with its competitors. (GTR, R8, older cheaper porsches, Bentley) with over all performance.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.