[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you borrowing hundreds of thousands of dollars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: leo.gif (988KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
leo.gif
988KB, 250x250px
Why aren't you borrowing hundreds of thousands of dollars from the banks to put into crypto?

You can easily 100x or 1000x your investment if you're not retarded and retire forever rich as a Lannister, or if you fail just burn your credit score, sounds like a good bet to make.
>>
>>3135209
how?
what bank?
where do i sign up?
>>
>>3135209
im reckless enough with my $$ 'investing' in crypto
>>
I've been doing this for a while now. Have a 5k credit card limit with coinbase I just use to flip icos
>>
suggestions like this are harmful since there are going to be a handful of people doing your suggestion and getting fucked for it
>>
The crypto bubble bursting is going to be the biggest financial drop ever recorded.
>>
>>3135344
So what?
>>
>>3136291
this is wrong on so many levels
>>
>>3135209
>walk into bank dressed like a moron
>hey I need some loan cuz im the cryptoking let me show you my gains on blockfolio
>no im not employed but it doesnt matter you see because i ride the waves like a pro
>"nice, just deposited 100k to you sir"
Yeah not going to happen. I'm in crypto precisely because am a neet.
>>
>>3136291
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>3135209
>investing money you can't afford to lose

I feel bad for the retards who will fall for this...
>>
>>3136376
I'm talking dot com bubble 10x the size of the original. People will go from millions to nothing overnight. The next 4 years.
>>
>Have stable job with disposable income I sometimes add to my stack with.
>Trade carefully, never use margin
>Too chickenshit to borrow fiat even though I know I'll be ahead for the year.
No idea why. In theory it's the safe option but it feels retarded.
>>
people did this before

1929 people were borrowing money to buy stocks

its easy money, didnt you hear?

maybe we should be lending money to people with decent collateral so they can buy crypto.
>>
>>3136476
how fucking new are you? The dotcom bubble was 3T market cap. This is nowhere near that yet.
>>
>>3135209
(((banks)))
>>
>>3135209
If you can 100x with a bank loan you dont need to take a loan in the first place
>>
My credit score is pretty fucked

Where can I get a bank loan? Who would approve a bad credit score?
>>
>>3136805
No one.

>t. Banker
>>
>>3136363
> not living in nz where you can rack up loans and credit cards galore incredibly easily even if you are a neet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.