[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically of course, what's the most effective method

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Hypothetically of course, what's the most effective method of laundering money in this day and age? Buying cryptocurrencies anonymously and transferring it back out (assuming that's even reliable)?
>>
>>3133322
buying monero and using it as money
>>
Give back the money, Tyrone.
>>
>>3133322
Yeah, buying monero is the best way.
>>
buy stuff
"rent" stuff to "clients"
pay taxes
>>
>>3133329
how can you convert monero to fiat without a bank acting as middle? at that point the government will know.
>>
>>3133322
buy gold with btc, sell the gold for cash
>>
>>3133372
Yep, converting will defeat the point. That's why I said to use it as money. No converting monero to fiat, just use the monero as is. It is money after all.
>>
>>3133372
Fiat>user to user XMR transaction>at this point the money is clean since XMR is bulletproof. You can go through an exchange and get BTC then sell for fiat or gold or anything really
>>
>>3133613
if the money touches a bank from an exchange over 10k it is reported to fintrac. multiple transactions under 10k also get flagged. buying gold doesn't help because the vendor has to record all sales over 10k. this is the way in Canada.

fiat-->local-->exchange is fine way to get money into the system without the government knowing, putting that money back into fiat is difficult. especially if you are dealing with transactions over 10k.
>>
>>3133648
Good point, also have to pay taxes on that.
Small user to user withdrawals is the answer.
>>
>>3133322

Using sports books can help launder cash. Deposit btc into two major books, bet both sides of the same game, take the small loss and you're done. You can repeat a few times if needed or use a deposit bonus to defray losses on the vig.
>>
>>3133680

small loss? betting both sides is a guaranteed >50% loss.
>>
>>3133714
Wouldn't it be a breakeven with the only loss being the spread?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.