[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi bois, newfag here I've been lurking for days I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (13KB, 224x225px)
images.jpg
13KB, 224x225px
Hi bois, newfag here I've been lurking for days I'll write what I've learnt tell me where I'm wrong
The only cryptos worth something are BTC LTC ETH
The rest is vaporwave that bizz shills to make newfags like me put their money on it and hold raising the price,
eventually the shillers sell everything and newfags are left with nothing but tears, shillers pump their gains and the market goes on to repeat the same thing over and over.
I guess that's how it works anyway from all I've seen and read this is to me the more legit crypto and the more likely to moon when the token sales open
Enigma
But i dont see many shillers which is odd this is getting more and more confusing , help a newfag tell me what do you think about enigma and when it will be the best time to buy if it's woth buying at all
>>
>>3131836
Wrong. Lurk more new fag
are you here to make 100 dollars or 100,000
buy things that are not already inflated that are sure to ... i.e IOTA
>>
>thinks LTC is worth something
lurk more, OP
>>
>>3131858
Well isn't everything inflated? even bitcoins iota seems very bold but their ideas are way to far in the future

>>3131878
I thought ltc is worth because of the stability is slowly raising theres no mooning just constant slow raise and theres alot of news on serious sites pumping ltc up
>>
>>3131836
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>3131974
Sorry i wasnt born all knowing
>>
>>3131836
ETH and BTC are the two coins that will make it in the future. You can buy some LTC for the sake of it but even the guy who created it doesn't care about it that much.

The vaporware coins might be interesting short term investments. But the lesser known the coin, the more it ressembles gambling.

All in all you did a pretty good job, 5/7.
>>
>>3131836
LTC is if you're scared a coin will plummet overnight and you want to keep your money in something.
>>
>>3132021
What about the current fall of the original Bitcoin and rise of Bitcoin Cash? Is Bitcoin Cash gonna be of the same credibility as Bitcoin Cash?
>>
>>3132082
*as the OG Bitcoin, I mean
>>
>>3132055
so bitcoin has been congested af since march because blocks have been being filled up all the way. bitcoin cash is the solution to this.

BCC is raising the block limit so blocks are bigger and there will be no congestion.

also a byproduct of being so congested with with filling up all the blocks is that you get slow transaction times hints the whole 2 hour wait and the high fees btc has today bcc fixes these problems and has cheaper fees.

blockstream pretty much took over bitcoin and are going to run it into the ground because nobody will use bitcoin eventually if its slow af and the fees are retardly high
>>
>>3132082
my bad meanrt for u
also blockstream is censoring all things big block so thats also big problamo
>>
>>3132021
Thanks , at least it wasn't tine wasted i hope to jump into the shillers train and get off after 20-100% gains repeat it and put it all on BTC

>>3132055
I haven't yet learnt how the use of a crypto is evaluated by the market they all seem so useless except for a few BTC ETH but those are already pumped theres i dont see short time investment there
>>
>>3132082
Seems that BTC has reached a point where people linked to illegal stuff are the ones holding it up, those people will not let BTC fall .
BCC is new and the hype i think is due to the similar name with BTC , BCC is very volatile i think unlike ETH that has earned its own name
>>
>>3132184
Is very volatile so the only way to predict it is by sentiment by lurking on biz and seeing how much time the shillers invest on pumping it up
>>
Hijacking this thread and asking another question: is holding BTC and ETH actually a good decision in the long run?
>>
>>3132608

Definitely. It's one of the best things you can do right now.

You could try wait for a better buy-in price but those 2 cryptos are far above anything else. Bitcoin has yet to his the mainstream in terms of investors on wall street, the city of london etc. once it does it will blow up.

Keep an eye on the crypto scene though because things change fast.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.