[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the year is 2025 >go to coffee shop >order a $2 capuccino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 2345345457.png (597KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
2345345457.png
597KB, 1024x576px
>the year is 2025
>go to coffee shop
>order a $2 capuccino
>"i'll pay in bitcoin"
>everyone laughs
>qt waiter is giggling
>"sure sir. that will be $10 because of fees"
>stare awkwardly at waiter for 10 minutes
>transaction complete
>everyone staring and laughing to themselves
>go to local corner store
>grab a pack of mentos
>"i'll pay in bitcoin"
>cashier girl bursts out in laughter
>"sorry sir you cant pay in bitcoin when it's $10m, mentos are outside of the decimal scale"
>pay $5 for mentos, plus fees
>cashier girl giggling as she mutters "have a nice day"
>go home
>look in the mirror
>admire my superior white skin
>"fuck that refugee coin"
>>
if you have 10m worth of bitcoin, surely you can afford some poverty coins with fast confirmation times like digibyte.
>>
>>3129720
>order a $2 cappucino
>"I'll use my bank card"
thank god for blockchain revolutionizing payments because payments were so difficult before
>>
Always bet on LTC
>>
File: 1500358326461.jpg (736KB, 1125x945px) Image search: [Google]
1500358326461.jpg
736KB, 1125x945px
>>3129720
IOTA the future of cryptocurrency
>>
>>3129720
excuse me! it's called ""Bcash""
>>
>>3129738
Nowhere it says he has $10m worth of bitcoin, you illiterate retard.

Also, buy Bitbean.
>>
>>3129720
fucking retard should've used litecoin
>>
>>3129738
I have ~$5MM in Bitcoin. Ain't putting a dime in no shitcoin. Fast confirmation times are a meme to sell shitcoins to retards
>>
>>3129720
You do understand that BTC is not supposed to be a form of payment? Some other currency will fill that job
>>
>>3129720
>>the year is 2025
So close... Jensen.
>>
Wait why were you able to pay 2 dollars for the coffee but had to pay 5 for the mentos?
The coffee is in the decimal scale so the most you should have had to pay for the mentos was 2 dollars. Assuming the mentos are still a dollar, you overpaid by 4 when all you had to do was overpay by 1.
Also why don't you carry any cash on you? Are you retarded?
>>
>>3130027
>tfw my crypto gains will allow me to afford state of the art med tech and augmentations.
>>
>>3130024
Please enlighten us on the point of cryptocurrency that isn't used for payment.
>>
>>3129765
>Bank
The whole point of making a jew-free currency with the jews having no power to premine is to give them back the power to do so right?
>>
File: 1478888239455.png (22KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1478888239455.png
22KB, 530x444px
>>3130123
>tfw too poor to afford XXL penis augmentation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.