[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the state of BAT? Is the moon incoming or is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: BAT.png (8KB, 266x219px) Image search: [Google]
BAT.png
8KB, 266x219px
So what's the state of BAT?

Is the moon incoming or is this just another shitcoin that's going to slowly collapse like a flan in a cupboard?
>>
>>3128414
it is going down to 3k sats. i wouldn't touch it now
>>
https://basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/
Mercury update to integrate BAT tokens to the brave browser coming in weeks
>>
>>3128414
Brave browser is pretty good, i'd back it
>>
It just hit 30 cents a couple days ago, it's going to shoot up after the weekends over. This is honestly the only coin worth holding.

If you want to play the swings you can accumulate more before it moons ahead of the update
>>
>>3128437
dont listen to this retard he wants you to miss out
>>
>>3128494
Can I make BATs using Brave today?
>>
File: I0NuYGD.jpg (85KB, 850x636px) Image search: [Google]
I0NuYGD.jpg
85KB, 850x636px
>>3128627
I'm really just looking for a 'coin of the month' for a fairly simple 2-5x trade up from my stagnant ETH right now. Think BAT is that coin?
>>
Personally I am really feeling good about BAT.
It's a 'real' project, and not another super duper quantum dimensions project that ONE DAY MIGHT be super awesome cool.
Not sure about the gains thou, doubt it will every see HUGE increase. about 5x tops i believe
>>
>>3128707
I'm pretty sure this one is going to jupiter real soon. They have Brave, which is currently the best browser out there.
>>
>>3128414
The project is good
The ico was one of the worst in history. Look it up. Literally ten people own all of the tokens.
>>
>>3128670
Yes

>>3128722
Lying fag
>>
>>3128751
it's true though. although by now i imagine they've sold off a lot.
>>
>>3128722
"Only about 130 people were able to buy tokens in the offering, and five buyers got close to half of all the available supply."

Also, sold 35mil in 30 seconds. But if 5 people own half, it makes me want to gtfo.
>>
>>3128715
Unless I dont understand correct, I don't think jupiter would be probable. Current market cap is almost 200k. with a 5x increase, the market cap would be close to 1mil, making it in the top 10 highest market cap. That seems a bit unrealistic. Unless thats not how market cap works?
>>
>>3128769
>>3128782
Yup
Good to see real biznessmen are unshillable
This thread is as obvious as it gets
>>
>>3128808
Current market cap is 200m, 5x would be a billion
And it goes without saying that the market cap isnt a direct measure of how much money went into the coin

I.e. coin A has 100m circulating supply and goes for 1.50 dollar each. Therefore its market cap is 150m. I could probably throw less than 5 btc down and eat some buy orders, momentarily raising the price to 1.52 or something. I just increased the market cap by 2 million through a 20k investment
>>
it's a coin that definitely wont tank
real product
good leadership
>>
I'm only in this coin to sell at the next pump and dump. This coin is meh at Best.
>>
>>3128982
Got my sell order in at 10k, been debating whether or not to lower it at this point.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.