[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the easiest or at least the most secure way to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: hoverboard.png (950KB, 609x802px) Image search: [Google]
hoverboard.png
950KB, 609x802px
Sorry if this has been done to death. I am a freshman in college, and plan to study software engineering?
>>
gamblin on shitcoins
>>
create your own shitcoin and shill it everywhere
>>
>>3125069
Inherit millions
>>
>>3125096
this, you barely even have to provide proof youre working on much. just throw some hype around
>>
Be born a millionaire, if that fails get good at social engineering and start a business. Doesn't matter what business, if you can talk the talk you will do fine.
>>
>>3125069
Save every year until your in your 60s
>>
>>3125112
I was thinking about buying a rare drug patent and raise the price a shit ton.
>>
>>3125069
>>3125122 <-- what this guy said. Term Deposit for a few decades. All you need to do is throw a few grand in every year.

You shouldn't be looking for the easiest, you should be looking for the most efficient. For example, if you had a contract with a specialty magazine where they would pay you 5% of every subscription (make sure it auto-renews and you get 5% every time it does) you got them, what you could do is build up a sales-force to actually do the selling for you. You could even give them 3%.
>After all, better have 20 guys selling subscriptions and earning 2% x 20 than 5% x

You can apply that thinking to many businesses. Remember this is the "gigs" economy. If you can get people gigs you can make money as a middle man.
>>
>>3125069
Suck a million dicks at a rate of $1 per dick.
>>
>>3126300
>Remember this is the "gigs" economy. If you can get people gigs you can make money as a middle man
cringe
>>
>>3126326
Don't cringe. Cash in.... on the fucking retartedness
>>
>>3125069
>most secure

401k, index funds, a good job

>easiest

Winning the lotto, throwing money at crypto, finding a bag with millions of dollars, born rich
>>
buying the dgb dip
>>
>>3125069
Buy high market coins and go play video games to forget about it
Return 6 months later
>>
>>3126351
>easiest
>luck
U some kind of dumb aren't you ?
>>
>>3127382
>not knowing what the word easiest means

are you simple
>>
>>3127389
if winning the lotto was easy, everyone would be rich
dumbfuck

it's easy to play, not to get money from it
>>
Become a plumber or electrician.

Open your own LLC as soon as possible.

Grow the company as fast as possible.

You'll be a millionaire by 35, maybe even 30.
>>
>>3127389
>>3127432
Okay guys we don't want to get into an argument over semantics... or do we?
>>
>>3127464
Of the Canadian variety, perhaps?
>>
>be a genius
>do something others can't do
>sell it
>>
>network
>spend your entire 4 years securing a good job post-grad
>save as much money as possible
>put your capital into various assets

even with a mediocre salary, you can get there in 10-15 years with proper spending/saving habits.
>>
>>3127432
Whats so hard about winning the lotto?

Now if you were talking about PLAYING the lotto I might agree: it is hard because of the odds.
>>
>>3128097
>semantics
>>
invest everything you make into paying off debt and investments, and then wait 40 years
>>
put 100 000 in BCC now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.