[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

((((((((((KEKDAQ: THE DECENTRALIZED MEME ART MARKET/EXCHANGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: KEKDAQVAPOR.png (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
KEKDAQVAPOR.png
2MB, 2560x1600px
MEME(pepecoin) on Bittrex is rising right now and we're poised to take the blockchain meme market. We wish to be the fast, affordable, fun and efficient way to create,share and profit off of your dank memes.

Steps.
1. Acquire MEME(pepecoin) on Bittrex
2. Start a wallet on KEKDAQ.com
3. Withdraw MEME to KEKDAQ's wallet
4. Convert some MEME(pepe) to XDQ
5. 0.5 XDQ is the burn fee to create token
6. Make a name for your asset and how many you wish to issue and boom, you've locked your dank meme property.
7. Praise KEK>
>>
File: J5QxYNc.png (56KB, 1657x464px) Image search: [Google]
J5QxYNc.png
56KB, 1657x464px
Holy shit its actually going up
>>
>>3122200
lolllllll okay so what the actual fuck? you want me to literally invest in decrentalized memes? whats that even mean??? its 2017!!
>>
>>3122527
This technology allows you to make digital art trading rare. Example..............make a "KARATEKIDMEME" asset and issue only 100 tokens. Only 100 will ever exist on the KEKDAQ meme depository. It's fun and the technology now exists. KEK.
>>
>>3122585
okay i understand that but how tf can i issue them to normies with no interest in " rare digital art memes"
>>
>>3122200
This will be the meme coin to rule all meme coins. It has a working product, mastertoads and a marketcap of under 2 mil.
>>
lets make this happen /biz/
>>
just bought myself 1k MEME, dont dissapoint me OP
>>
>>3122658
best meme to invest in rn?
>>
>>3122732
Not here to ever dissapoint, we're trying to build a whole new digital meme art economy from the ground up. Everyone helping is involved.
>>
>>3122815
I'd say it's really undervalued for what it offers. The devs are great too and always making improvements.
>>
>>3122823
what's your mission behind this meme art economy?
>>
>>3122875
Well honestly the digital art economy has now become a serious thing when blockchain technology found it's way in. We want the KEKDAQ to go global and be an unfiltered decentralized art market. No censorship, all the dank memes, all the prestigious digital art. All makin' dank marketcaps. We're actually really excited about it.
>>
>>3122959
tell me more
>>
how the fuck do i buy this?
>>
PJWreRZfvPqEdYodxEVFnagocQ43F9Z4nU

Help me get started OP I have some nice tasty oven baked memes to shill.
>>
>>3123401
MEME is on Bittrex and Cryptopia.
>>
>>3123617
I'll send you some "THETRUMPCARD"s , there are 77,777,777 and I'll send you a 1000. MAGA.
>>
>>3123738
Thank you family I sincerely appreciate it.
>wait all these years before hopping into the memecoin pool
>finally see something like this
The world will experience memes the likes of which veteran shitposters have never seen, good thing I'm dead inside.
>>
>>3123800
I have another secret goal, and that's to provide a decentralized financial war dept. for Trump 2020 hahahah.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.