[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people here right now who thought that the flippening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1494701424872.jpg (128KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
1494701424872.jpg
128KB, 900x599px
>There are people here right now who thought that the flippening will happen
BCC was nothing more than a pnd, just like every other shitcoin that has mooned this past week. It just had the biggest pump because it has "Bitcoin" attached to it.
How many of you abandoned the true king and actually went all in on Big Chink Cock? If you lost money you deserve it, you pathetic little worm.
>>
>>3120747
>bcc gets added to a new korean exchange
>oooh bitcoin velly gud i by moar
>price skyrockets
>bagholders come out of their caves to call the end of bitcoin
>ooh no bitcoin velly bad i sell orrr
>price dumps
>we spend a good week shitting on BCC'ers
>>
>>3120747
>thinks btc isn't fucked
>bcc will win because there's more profitability in it
>u btc fags will go to zero
>pink wojaks

aha yes fuck bcc am i rite ;)
>>
>>3120747
you know, youll make more money if you bought bcc now than you would shilling :)
>>
Hahahaha who cares dude this coin has made me sooo much money this month.

If you are not riding the waves on this coin then you are fucking retarded. Exploit the volatility now before people settle on its real value.
>>
>>3120779
Oh I was all over it make no mistake. I made my money off that slut.
>>
>>3120747
>Take Bitcoin's source code.
>A source code that took 8 years to perfect.
>Fork, pretending to be a rebel against evil majority and distribute 'free money' to the network.
>Profit without having good developers, miners, or popular acceptance.
>>
>>3120770
>bcc will win because there's more profitability in it

It doesn't have developers, though, and it's vulnerable to attacks. It won't take long to crash.
>>
>>3120747
You're stupid. They pump BCC so weak hands sell it at the ATH. This is a marathon not a fucking sprint.
>>
>>3121493
they have the best devs. all the old people that were kicked out of core is in on it. and this time some assfags from core won't hold the keys to get your code accepted into the repo.
>>
>>3121572
>weak hands sell it at the ATH.

What's wrong with this? Are they supposed to sell it low and buy high instead? Kek cashlets are retarded.
>>
>>3121572
>They pump BCC so weak hands sell it at the ATH
are you retarded lol
>>
>>3121637
name some devs that are working on bcash
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.