[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do these bleeding heart communists not understand the point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Vanguard Shareholder Vote.jpg (47KB, 653x152px) Image search: [Google]
Vanguard Shareholder Vote.jpg
47KB, 653x152px
So do these bleeding heart communists not understand the point of an index fund or what?
>>
>investing in genocide
uhhhh
>>
>>3118969
where does this bullshit come from? all they have to do is say NiggerCoin causes AIDS, and people stop buying it.
>>
>>3119056
companies are required to bring value to shareholders

pretty sure helping companies that commit genocide isnt good for shareholders
>>
>>3118969
Empty virtue signalling. They create problems that aren't real so they can pretend they're heroic for fighting them.
>>
File: 1497829939149.jpg (94KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497829939149.jpg
94KB, 800x800px
>>3119001
>>3119056
>>3119229
>supporting Israel
>>
>>3119341
wat
>>
>>3119001
>>3119212
OK, it passes. Hooray, we sold the shares! No more genocide or crimes against humanity!

Oh, by the way, global climate change is a global genocide and the ultimate crime against humanity. All oil stocks are sold now.

And next year, we'll realize crimes against women are crimes against all of us. So now any company >50% male is gone.

And the year after that it'll be crimes against humanity by not supporting Pride Month strongly enough.

Maoist shit doesn't stop, fellas.
>>
>>3119490
businesses must bring value to shareholders
businesses are owned by shareholders
if the shareholders believe that global warming is real and investing in oil companies is bad for the shareholders, the business is required to not invest in oil companies
>>
>>3119574
Then start up a bullshit socially conscious mutual fund. Or buy one of the dozens already out there, hippy.

Until a company is delisted from an index, it belongs in an index fund.
>>
>>3119640
>buy one of the dozens of mutual funds already out there
that's exactly what's happening my man
vanguard is owned by shareholders. therefore those shareholders have the right to decide things about vanguard

you're more than welcome to buy an index fund through any exchange, you dont need to use vanguard - a company that makes investments - at all
>>
>>3119686
And you don't need to use Vanguard for your pointless moralizing. Lose this vote and fuck off.
>>
>>3119718
I dont use vanguard at all. people who dont know how to invest use vanguard. you pay them to tell you how to invest.

buying an index fund is trivial and anyone who needs vanguard to tell them how to do that deserves to lose 1% of their money every year.
>>
Didn't read the thread but daily reminder that commies are degenerates and should be gassed.
>>
File: 1484947156693.png (1MB, 926x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1484947156693.png
1MB, 926x1098px
>>3119686
>sjws start ruining and toppling index funds with their bullshit now
I was thinking of putting some crypto in Vanguard by if they're also run by sjws, fuck it.
>>
>>3119825
>not investing in genocide is being a SJW
uhhhhh
>>
>>3119825
oh, and no company in any index fund is contributing to genocide
if you disagree please list them
>>
>>3119882
it is when you continue broadening and broadening the definition of genocide, just like you keep broadening and broadening the definition of sexism, violence and nazi

sjws will be making the argument that any white male majority company is inherently genocidal because of their shared white male patriarchal world-soul which denies the full voicing of bodies of color in financial spaces
>>
>>3119905
Bayer (DAX: BAYN) and Cabot (NYSE: CBT) deal with coltan from the Congo. Genel Energy (LSE: GENL), Tupras (BIST: TUPRS), OMV (WBGA: OMV) and anyone dealing with Powertrans are likely complicit in ISIS oil smuggling, funding multiple genocides. Literally every publicly traded arms manufacturer has contributed to some genocide somewhere. Take your pick.

My healthcare index fund shouldn't give two shits about any of that and I'm not going to have my expense ratios pay for feelgood paperwork.
>>
>>3120079
Any company that is complicit with helping ISIS should be shut down and it'd executives should be executed for treason.

Producing arms is not genocide.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.