[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to sell btcs on here and i never really got why the fk would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: site-logo.47b58f6f66c6.png (6KB, 203x32px) Image search: [Google]
site-logo.47b58f6f66c6.png
6KB, 203x32px
Want to sell btcs on here and i never really got why the fk would i need to ask the buyer from an ID, once i get the scan what will i do with it? Print it and use it as toilet paper? I dont get it, i am not a financial institution nor i care what the buyer does with those btcs, it is his own responsability once the btcs leave my account
>>
i dont trust it, im not buying or selling crypto to strangers

and i dont really see the point, unless you really really want to avoid tax
>>
>>3117031
fraud
>>
>>3117031
Sell them in person for paper cash.

Completely anonymous.
Completely untraceable.
>>
>>3117072
I want to make profits by selling it at an higher prices using an easy payment gateway, why would i take the ID of the buyer?
>>
>>3117207
Bitcoin is instant and irreversible. Fiat is not. Once you send the bitcoin you need to trust that the buyer isn't going to reverse the payment. Having their details on file lessens the chance they try something and gives you a chance to fight the reversal if they do. This is why exchanges take several days to "verify" new customers - otherwise people would use stolen credit cards to purchase bitcoin and then vanish, leaving the exchange holding the bag.
>>
>>3117324
However the payment gateway i mean to use is not reversible, they 'recharge' to a prepaid credit card and i release the escrow, it may work
And in any case, if someone wants to reverse the transaction its easy to provide a fake ID, they are gonna do it anyway
>>
>>3117451
If you're not concerned about being scammed then don't ask for an ID. It's not some requirement, just common practice.
>>
>>3117031
Most sellers are actual brokers / registered traders and therefore have to request it.
Don't bother if you sell it as private person. Just make sure you don't accept paypal or reversable payment options and that the buyer has a good rating.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.