[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money do you think they've spent thus far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (22KB, 748x391px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
22KB, 748x391px
How much money do you think they've spent thus far propping bitcoin up?
>>
I just put my first 2 grand into bitcoin.

Can't wait to see some gainz
>>
we know the exact number, whos doing it, and why. 300 million, bitfinex, the hack shortly before they caused the 5x rise

interesting times though with eth metropolis coming, bitch coin actually showing promise, and segwit2x killing any hope of bitcoin exising in 2020
>>
>>3116603
I dont know but all the signs are here for a correction. Going to take some big money to stop it from falling. We have double top, excitement is over, weekend dip, spoofed bubble using fake money, all the volume is in sells and BCH sucking up all the volume.
>>
>>3116603
How much money do you think the chinks have spent pumping up bcc more like
>>
>>3116749
Money, 0. Monopoly money, 80 million.
>>
>>3116709
Was it 300 million. Thought it was 80.
>>
>>3116709
How low do you think ether will go today? I was predicting 293 but it just hit 293 and bitcoin is still dropping. Im wondering if it wont his 286 now. I need to get 5 hours of sleep, I could miss the floor.
>>
>>3116836
if you miss this floor just sleep for another year and you'll catch the next one when it hits 0
>>
>>3116836
The floor won't be reached in such short time.
It's going to be a blood bath when it falls under the major resistance of $3800.
>>
>>3116603
zero dollars since it was all fake hong kong bucks
>>
>>3116895
Not seeing any resistance on GDAX. Its a pretty smooth and weak little incline. Well im off to bed. Glad I sold high.
>>
>>3116749
come on now, the chink strawman is getting old.
>>
File: file.png (14KB, 591x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
14KB, 591x360px
Looks like the bank ran dry
>>
>>3116955
chinks really are pumping it though. chinks control the mines and therefore control the fate of bitcoin, core can fuck off. as soon as they switch their rigs to the more profitable coin btc transactions stop confirming and btc dies

all core had to do was give us a block size increase, but instead they pushed for their second layer solutions and killed bitcoin dead
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.