[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Head and shoulders (bearish) followed by a double bottom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: NEO.png (50KB, 981x789px) Image search: [Google]
NEO.png
50KB, 981x789px
Head and shoulders (bearish) followed by a double bottom reversal (bullish).
>>
poorfags who can only afford 5 NEOs just don't understand why they are so valuable. if you have a decent amount, say 600, you generate something like 1 GAS a week. this GAS can be sold on binance and soon other exchanges for money. NEO basically is a money printing machine. this is why it's never going to go so low again. and you are dreaming if you think NEO is just gonna crash into nothing.
>>
>>3116060
gas is worthless and wont generate enough to buy you an icecream
>>
>>3116231
>t. poorfag who can't afford even 5 NEOs
>>
>>3116032
stop believing on astrology
>>
File: 1501724804218.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1501724804218.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>3116032
double bottom isn't bullish until it has confirmation of some kind, otherwise its still downtrend
>>3116060
>muh gas
Doesn't change the fact that NEO went up too fast too quick. Investors aren't going to buy this falling knife to pull their coins off exchange to make peanuts, lets be real.
>>
>>3116032
Its being manipulated by whales too.
NEO is fucked
>>
>>3116032
>The Weezer logo appeared so it must go up
>>
>>3116347
They will if they correctly deduce that both NEO and GAS are going to increase in value.

>>3117155
ANS has been manipulated by whales forever. And look at it now.
>>
i doubled down today and bought even more neo
>>
Everyone who thinks NEO is "being manipulated by whales" when almost everything is in the red, really have no clue.
Its just a standard correction. and it tends to happen when the value cranks up 800% in a week. You think "whales putting up sell walls", but its really just whales collecting, its not a secret plan to "keep the price down to buy more" Whales are whales because they are smart motherfuckers who did their due diligence and got in between the ico's and $2. Its in their best interest for the price to moon, not be held down
>>
>>3118763
whales keep the price down with whale games as they accumulate. it's what they do.

and they've been doing with with NEO ever since it was called ANS and trading for $5.
>>
>>3118463
>>3118828
Ahahahahah whales control the price? You have no idea what you are talking about and are about to lose a lot of money
>>
>>3118828
Its like you never read my post...

If you bought 30000 at ICO price, why would you want to buy more at $30+? it makes zero sense when its already up 10000%
>>
>>3119146
because you sell and buy back more...
>>
>>3119185
So its not manipulation, its just standard trading. My point exactly
>>
>>3118763
to be honest Neo was VERY heavily manipulated a few weeks ago. Almost put under a blocus to keep the price low for weeks, the time for the whales to accumulate and shake off and demoralize the weak hands to get their ANS cheap.
It's no longer the case though ( well not to that extent anyway ). What we see now is mostly the natural growth of the coin.
>>
>>3119100
You'll see. Idiots kept telling me ANS was headed down to $1 too.
>>
>>3119211
No it's not standard trading, they sell high and find a midpoint to buy back in again

Making NEO crash would make it harder to rise again
>>
File: 2a6cf951e1b21d9a2df90f90dbf2b17.jpg (29KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
2a6cf951e1b21d9a2df90f90dbf2b17.jpg
29KB, 600x400px
>>3119238

>sell high and find a midpoint to buy back in again

Thats literally the textbook definition of what standard trading should be
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.