[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> asset rises 500% this year > caused by fake money spoofing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: btc.png (7KB, 676x123px) Image search: [Google]
btc.png
7KB, 676x123px
> asset rises 500% this year
> caused by fake money spoofing trade bots
> there's 100% proof
> no one's even denying it
> people STILL expect further gains this year without a major correction

The FOMO is beyond legendary. It's like limited edition ultimate hyper rare foil legendary FOMO.

Also:

> that double top
> those sell walls

I am really trying to understand the mind of a Bitcoin holder right now. Is it their only way out of their wage slave hell and they'd rather die than believe they were lied to?
>>
taxes faggot. maybe when you make enough for anyone to care then you will understand
>>
>>3113619
>Bitcoin holder
We hold ETH here. It's the future.

ANT and TME are decent too.
>>
>>3113631
Then move into some shit coin. You should not be holding any BTC right now or you're going to lose 80% of your portfolio.
>>
>>3113619
Its hilarious that no one wants this to be true because they made so much money
>>
>>3113833
They haven't made anything until they sell. They can't sell. Maybe 5% of them will be able to sell before the bank run... but $50k each btc by next week right?
>>
>>3113907
But... Blockfolio says
>>
>mined some btc in 2012 and sold it
>bought fraction of one in 2013 and held
>was thinking about buying, thought it would be $500 forever
>was really busy first half of the year with life and work, then check back again a few weeks ago and learn its $3000

Fuck, I wish I put my 401k money into BTC so I could be a millionaire. Why did both BTC and the market boom during my busiest year ever at this job that I hate.
>>
>>3113619
Ok, explain me the logic of the botters.
They pump in millions of dollars in the hope people join and then hope they can make a profit, but they have to sell a big part at a loss, in the hope to gain 0.5% profit? If they are lucky.
>>
>>3114040
The bots are getting scammed.

Imagine if I was able to buy BTC with either USD or Monopoly money so I bought a ton of Monopoly sets and bought out the BTC market. Then, after the bots adjusted their buy prices, I dumped into the bots for USD.

Now the bots are trading among themselves with Monopoly money and overpriced BTC and I'm holding all the USD. That's the current situation.
>>
>>3114040
>>3114102

Also, it's 100% verifiable and provable that the 5x BTC price increase was caused by this fake money, Tether, that appeared on the market shortly after Bitfinex got hacked and lost the ability to do wire transfers.

How could Tether possibly be backed by USD when they can't do wire transfers, the Tether site says they have no legal obligation to redeem them, they have never been audited, and there's 20M tether being printed a day, all going into the BTC markets on their sister site?
>>
>>3114102
>BTC is valued in USD
>except it's also valued in USDT (not the same!) on some exchanges
>USDT is supposedly backed by USD
>rumor is about $80 million in unbacked USDT entered the market via bitfinex
>through arbitrage and wash trading prices on other exchanges get pulled along

then there's the spoofing going on:
https://hackernoon.com/meet-spoofy-how-a-single-entity-dominates-the-price-of-bitcoin-39c711d28eb4

>some guy or group creates 1000+ BTC buy and sell walls to manipulate supply and demand and goad high frequency traders into buying or selling their way
>the orders never get filled. they just sit in the orderbook creating fake supply and demand

They can also trade amongst themselves, losing only transaction costs
>>
>>3114195
its over $320M in fake money now. $20M a day is printed to manipulate the price. printing started right after the bitfinex hack and right before the 5x BTC price rise. it's insanity.
>>
>>3114336

So when will it pop? Should we buy alts or USD?
>>
Hello @bitfinexed
>>
>>3114388
USD if you can, otherwise some lower market cap alts. ETH is probably manipulated too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.