[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope with having such a small portfolio. >1.17 btc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1461104508967.png (193KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
1461104508967.png
193KB, 559x558px
How do I cope with having such a small portfolio.
>1.17 btc
>.73 alts (mainly ethereum and iota)
>1.90 btc total portfolio worth

I feel like a loser compared to other people here. How do I cope with not owning at least 5 or 10 btc?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>3113418
>he's not in the 21 club
>>
>>3113460
I would be happy if I was in the 10+ club.
Owning just shy of two is pathetic :/
>>
You get more. Do the footwork and invest in icos or other projects with sound ideas and good teams. Soon you'll have 4 BTC, then 6 then 4 again, then 8, then 12...

I will admit that I spend more time lurking biz instead of research. It's probably cost me some gains. Better apply some discipline.
>>
>>3113486
>Do the footwork and invest in icos

That's the quickest way to go from 1.17 btc to 0 btc.
>>
>>3113418
0.5 club here
>>
>>3113486
I can't risk it. Especially not with bitcoin rising this fast. Maybe when it corrects.
>>
>>3113460
21BTC is a very small amount sadly.
>>
>>3113565
You're in the top 1% of crypto holders with 21 btc.
>>
>>3113565
>>3113460
I didn't get the chance to get in early.
I got in last year, and bought only what I could afford. After working for a year, I basically threw in my life savings. I don't know what else I can do...
>>
>>3113418
I don't have any coins. OTOH, I do have 457b, IRAs, and Taxable Accounts.
>>
>>3113418
Buy some DGB, seriously.

If you can manage to buy it at 250 sats, you may expect 10x on whatever you put into it till 2nd of October (citi awards announcement)
>>
>>3113606
we are the digimarines

keep hyping up "citi awards" lmao, your worthless shitcoin is bleeding to 0, get over it
>>
>>3113621
We are in the despair phase, now the smart money comes into DGB.
Do as you like.

Rebranding in the next days and hype building up in September.
This is clear as a day. Forget your rage against the coin and just take the facts. You buy when the majority doesn't want to buy. If this would be a worthless coin without potential, I wouldn't invest anything into this, but it's not.

10x till end of September.
I for my part will have 50+ btc just from DGB by then and you will still post your $500 blockfolios...
>>
You write this post >>3113485 but then write
>>3113533
OP if you want to make money, you're going to have to take some calculated risks. Don't complain that you can't make money when you refuse to take risks.
>>
>>3113418
I only have ~.7 btc total portfolio

Be patient and slowly put money into it.
>>
>>3113577
1% is 210k lol
>>
>>3113718
Prepare your sharpie
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.