[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>verifiable undeniable proof btc is being bought with fake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1502560393909.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1502560393909.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>verifiable undeniable proof btc is being bought with fake tether, literally the next gox event, literally existential btc crisis that could end the coin, price is 100% manipulated
>"$10k soon guys! segwit2x guys!"
we are definitely balls deep in peak mania right now.
>>
Bcc is taking over noone wants your ass segwit its still bullshit like btc thats why miners are moving and price will plummet
>>
I'll be balls deep in your gullet if you don't hush up and let us hit $40k by September you little shit
>>
Nobody gives a shit about Bitfinxed's stuff. USDT is still pretty much pegged to the dollar. No need to panic if nobody else is. It might all collapse eventually, but just ride the wave until it does.
>>
>>3113442
you dont understand. an exchanges sister company is printing millions of dollars of fake money to manipulate the price of btc to recover from a hack.

this entire house of cards is about to collapse. your 1000% gains were in monopoly money, not usd, and once the bank run starts youre fucked. you wont be able to sell your btc for current prices because theres not enough usd to buy it.
>>
>>3113385
You realize all the fake tether only accounts for about 5 to 10 percent of the price right?
>>
>>3113494
>you dont understand
But I do understand. I was around for the Mt. Gox collapse, yet here I am with over half a million in crypto. If it turns out to be true and it all collapses eventually, then so be it. In any case, I'm not going to try to time the collapse.
>>
>>3113513
It's being used to spoof trade bots. Basically, right this second, there are tons of bots full of BTC that they bought at ridiculous prices that they will never be able to sell. So the $300M+ of fake money was used to move 10x as much money. Meanwhile, people are hoarding BTC because of the rise thinking it'll go to $4800.
>>
>>3113513
The spoofing started around the time of the Bitfinex, which was right before the 500% rise. So we are looking at an 80% retrace that could destroy the entire market, even alts like BCC which keeps getting shilled here. Most people can't even cash out because only a few exchanges use ACTUAL usd and require ridiculous KYC shit.
>>
>>3113797
*the Bitfinex hack
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.