[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cashed out most of my crypto. I'm 27 with over 700k. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

File: comfy.png (302KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
302KB, 828x1403px
Cashed out most of my crypto. I'm 27 with over 700k. What should I do? I'm still bored and depressed.
>>
Pack your bags, fly to asia and live like a king. You'll be able to live really comfortably for $20k a year.
>>
>>3112908
Put it in crypto
>>
>>3112908

>give me 600k, and learn to live your life with just 100k.
>>
>>3112924
I already live in a pretty cheap country. I can be pretty comfy on 20 - 30k and not have to leave my homeland.

>>3112925
Still got a decent portfolio but I can't keep checking the prices it's too draining.
>>
>>3112908
start lifting
>>
>>3112948
too lazy
>>
>>3112908
teach me how to trade, I'm on sick leave now for 4+ weeks after breaking my arm, I'll be available whenever you're bored
>>
>>3112908
buy a 7% 15 year annuity.

for the next 15 years, you collect 78,000 (before tax) where you can live pretty damn good.
>>
>>3112908
if you don't know what to do with 700k$ then I'm afraid your life might be worthless. Buy some PC/Console and just keep existing for the sake of existing I guess.
>>
>>3112990
you're telling him to basically give up on life you ass, nothing more soul-crushing than living JUST comfortably
>>
>>3112968
Lifting will fix that.

Another couple of suggestions: hire a teacher to teach you a skill you've always wanted to learn, maybe music or art. Visit a country or place that you've always wanted to go, maybe like old castles in Europe or Shinjuku in Japan. Start a charitable Foundation or donate to one, or volunteer with one whose philosophy you agree with. Become a mentor for new Traders or for others who need help.
>>
1) Cash back in (ETH)
2) Send me your coins
3) ???
4) Profit

3P72HcP5KTmXdPMY4Cswg3Arq8fTMo2tPrL

Trust me OP, you're gonna feel a lot worse after this and that will push you to do something with your life
>>
File: 1502864606752.jpg (31KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1502864606752.jpg
31KB, 604x516px
>>3112908
>>3112908
>What should I do? I'm still bored and depressed.
Share a few cents with your fellow bizbros, of course. Rich people always do generous things, because seeing that their money made others happy makes them feel happy and useful too.
BTC: 1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k
>>
>>3112984
I can give you a few tips.

Do loads and loads of research. If you're investing in a coin check out the team and how professional they are. Check out their LinkedIn pages and everything. See if they have previously met deadlines and if they have a detailed roadmap for the future. Also look for institutional backing. Coins that are working together with serious companies are very good.
Check their slack, reddit, etc. Make sure you know the coin or what they are trying to do before you buy.

Then it's just a matter of timing. If you can see an established coin drop 50% of ATH for no reason other than a correction then it is probably a good buy. Don't FOMO or FUD. I usually pick my coins and hold for at least a few months. Not selling is also a choice and sometimes a hard one. Also I wouldn't attempt to day trade. It's pretty much gambling and it's hard work. Just research some coins and hodl.
>>
File: 1502859581784.jpg (287KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502859581784.jpg
287KB, 800x600px
Cash out 500k.

Play with 200k crypto. Make it 2m.

Exit rat race and make sure to be a real dick to normies that are slaves to banks.
>>
>>3112908
Go buy some video games you whore
>>
>>3112990
I have some investments like that. I'm not really worried about money atm, just what to do with it.

>>3113010
You're probably right. I do some gaming, but it just seem so pointless, like killing time if I do it for over a hour.

>>3113022
I did actually start lifting for a week some time ago and I felt some positive changes. I'll give it another try I guess. As for the rest I already travel a lot (and enjoy it). Might look into getting a teacher. I see 99% of charities as scams.\

>>3113049
You're right, but then again I don't know you and you're just some random NEET trying to scam me.
>>
>>3112908
>What should I do? I'm still bored and depressed.
Get a psychatrist, an interesting hobby, travel a bit and find a job that fulfills you. After all, you can pick whatever you like, sinze you dont have to worry about its pay.
>>
>>3112908
Put it all in bitcoin

The whole point of crypto is for it to be used as money. Sell off bitcoin whenever you need fiat.
>>
>>3113050
Well thanks mate, but that didn't solve much of your "what to do now" problem. I was hpoing you were a day trader as well lol

Werner Herzog always said the best way to come to know yourself and the world is to leave your home, in a spur of the moment; don't bring extra clothes, money, food, anything. Walk across countries. Knock on doors, do favors and work for people to survive.

You don't have to do this NOW. But when you decide to do it, you must decide instantly.

My tip. Also there are castles and shit to experience like the other anon said. Southern France is really nice. Etc
>>
Another unpopular opinion that I'll give you: start studying philosophy. You're now at the point where you need to find meaning, since you have the material part of life figured out for the time being. Rich people can get depressed because they know that money and success just aren't enough, and philosophy can help deal with those questions of meaning.
>>
>>3113107
No problem. I know it's pretty general advice and nothing extraordinary, but it's worked for me.

I will do some more travelling. I don't think I can do it without money, clothes, or food but I go walk the world. At least for a bit.
>>
>>3113107
>don't bring extra clothes, money, food, anything.

I'm sure that'll turn out splendid
>>
>>3113093
Actually I am just another guy trying to make it.

I posted pic related yesterday, in another thread :)
>>
>>3113128
Can you share your experiences and how you got to where you are? Ok? Coolio
>>
>>3113126
I actually really like philosophy and am also interested in history, theology, etc. It's just hard to find meaning in life. I'm really interested in how human civilisations evolved over time. It just seems to me that we live in a world full of lies. Ideology, religion, philosophy are mostly used to further goals and not better humanity in my opinion. I wish I could find our some real truths. Anyway, got any recommendations?
>>
>>3113143
I made about half on it by just buying ETH below $10. I also got in early on neo, omg, tenx and a bunch of other coins that mooned.
>>
>>3113136
It's meant to be a self-enforced character building experience. If you say to yourself you can't do it, then fine don't. If you're bored and want to challenge yourself, it's one of the most awesome and humbling experiences you'll have. Did it for 6 months almost 10 years ago. Changed me more than anything else in my life has.
>>
>>3112925
solid advice fampai

>>3113022
im in shinjuku now
its epic, come on out OP
>>
>>3113161
Teach me your secrets, senpai
>>
>>3113161
How'd you know to invest in ETH early?
>>
>>3113151

Sounds like you are a decent person anon. I have been where you are (im 30) in the sense of being jaded by the world. My advice: finish school, become a lawyer, and spend your time trying to make the world a better place.

Also, finding a good waifu and having kids will give you purpose.

Find something outside yourself to devote your time and skills to.
>>
>>3112908
hire an accountant
>>
If you send btc to this address it will give you happiness if you are feeling generous 1Bd1GC6Aj7xqPSFXUvoeJh57DCeAdAWSdU (I lost most in neo yesterday and I want to die)
>>
>>3113210
buy low sell high

>>3113218
It was being shilled on biz a lot back in the day. The funny thing is I actually invested in litecoin a few years back and sold just before it mooned so I was really pissed off at cryptos at that point and ignored the ETH shilling. Then I finally opened the shill threads, did some research and bought.
>>
Don't ever say you can't be happy with all the money you have. I'll make you figure it out if you need it.
>>
>>3113151
Why don't you go on some kind of archeological tour like Indiana Jones? Go to the Amazon and take hiyawatha like Joe Rohan always talks about.
>>
>>3113234
I'm trying to get started and am confused bout this. What process do you follow to research a coin?
>>
>>3113151
Most people enjoy Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. It's a good intro to philosophy and it's also a road trip. Maybe a little outdated but I found it useful and entertaining.

I really like Eastern philosophers, since they go beyond the mind, which I see as a potential prison if other elements of life are not balanced. You might enjoy I Am That by Nisargadatta Maharaj or The book of life by Jiddu Krishnamurti.
>>
>>3112908
post proof nigger
>>
>>3113274
Go to the coins website, look up the people who are actually working on it, then go deeper and look into those people's actual academic or professional backgrounds. Learn if the cooling actually has support from other businesses or developers, if it has a good community, Etc Reddit is a good place to do research, believe it or not, because they often have their own subreddits for each coin.
>>
>>3113093
scam? buy asking for hand outs ??
>>
>>3113151
>Philosophy does not better humanity
kys obviously never taken a philosophy class or read any sort of philosophy book
>>
>>3113151
you want some real truth? there is no real truth. we're a bunch of cells assembled out of hot gas explosions that lucked into being sentient - everything after the fact is us trying to rationalize why the fuck we're here and what the fuck we should do with ourselves.

it's not too bad once you get used to that - makes dealing with shitty stuff better and makes you appreciate the short amount of time you have
>>
It is literally impossible to be both rich and depressed. You have money! Hire someone to fix you, dude. Get someone to beat you, and force you to lift, eat clean, travel, etc. Just pay someone to fix your life, that's what I would do!
>>
Save the white race.
>>
obviously eat clen and tren hard
>>
>>3113402
He doesn't have enough to live like that. He needs to at LEAST 10x first in order to live carefree rest of his life.
>>
>>3112942

> I can't keep checking the prices it's too draining.

but youre 27 years old... and on top of that this is likely the best chance you will ever have to put yourself in a VERY comfortable position for life. At 700k I'd worry about having to get a job in 30 years
>>
Travel the world go to all crypto conferences, meet with other investors, start your own startup of finance it.

Go to all launch parties, be the crypto nerd king, talk crypto an business with other rich crypto nerds while drinking champain
>>
>>3113402
you've never been rich then. r

ich people are still people, in some ways they're a lot shittier and less emotionally resilient than non-rich people. they get bored, they get depressed - i grew up with a lot of old money kids and they were, on average, more depressed and emotionally fucked up than middle class kids i met in public school
>>
How did you make the 700k
>>
>>3113526
this

being rich means less time thinking about stuff that needs to be done, and more thinking about what the fucking point of anything is
>>
>>3113107
>made 700k
>go be a poor nomad for 6 months
>>
>>3112908
How did you do it anon? Did you start of with a large amount from inheritance? Were you one of the original miners? Do you daytrade and accumulate in the dips? Did you buy and hodl? I don't want some btc or eth i just want your advice.
>>
S-send proof, you larper… ; - ;
BTC: 15W9WTPbKTwVAXk5KwnCCi4u8rspMXaYQ5
>>
Well this has been a great larp thread
>>
>>3113274
Check out the team (roadmap, expertise, reliability), institutional support, community sentiment, timing etc. Then just trust your gut and buy (or don't).

>>3113276
Thanks I'll check them out.

>>3113366
I have no need to take a class to read a book. And I have read a lot of books.

>>3113381
I believe that we a purpose. I believe that at this point in my life I am lacking a purpose that that is why I am not happy. Even if that purpose may be to put food on the table for your family doing some menial job or looking after your biological offspring.

>>3113402
Money isn't nearly as important as you think. I can take of the basics for you, like not having to work for a living just to buy food or have a place to stay. Once you have that it's really all about you. Sure, I can travel somewhere (and I do), but in the end so can the poorfag doing some factory job on his time off. Yes, I can fuck some hot hooker (I actually don't btw), but so can the Chad Mcdonalds worker. It's more about having a life full of fulfilment, which is hard after trading shill coins for a few years and becoming disconnected from people/reality.

>>3113499
I'm not from the US so 700k is enough here. I also have some in crypto and the 700k is invested so I just live off the interest.
>>
>>3113569
None of the above. It's kind of a funny story and I'm pretty sure you guys already think I'm larping so I don't know if you'll believe me.
>>
>>3113567
you'd only find the proposition silly if you've never had any money or imagination in your life
>>
>>3113670
looking forward to story time, anon
>>
>>3113446
gains master
>>
>>3113691
Haha, ok.

I knew about crypto and 4chan for years and used to lurk a lot. Fast forward a few years I was at uni studying accounting & finance. I took part in this competition where the winner would win 20k and have a chance to execute their idea. I had my own project, which did not win. It was a game about politics. I didn't stop working on it after uni and spent a lot of my free time on it. I finished uni and got a normie job. Worked there for 2 years. It wasn't even a bad job, it was just very boring. I ended up taking a 25k loan to work on my project. Since I had this much cash I invested around 13k into ETH since it seemed like a good idea and would most likely get me some more money for the game.

The game didn't really work out and I was in debt (no savings apart from the loan). I was almost ready to sell my coins and go back to wagecucking, but ETH ended up mooning. I sold some, payed off my loan, bought more coins and here I am.
>>
>>3113743
Bless be the money skeleton
>>
>>3113743
so in reality, you are a living counter example to the "should i take up a loan and invest in crypto, /biz/?" meme, nice
>>
File: vb.png (621KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
vb.png
621KB, 1600x900px
>>3113752
Honestly I'd be fucked without him.

Blessed be the skeleton.
>>
Watch the Bojack horseman tv serie

Is so good and cover lots of philosophical concepts
>>
>>3113544

horseshit. if you're poor and depressed, at least give the money to someone else who can make use of it. all i think about is money cause i don't have any. i'd be living the dream. fuck off.
>>
>>3113786
/buz/ is literally the kids in the overcoat saying "im a business man i do business things"
>>
>>3112908
Throw it all in a vanguard account and wait 30 years
>>
>>3112908
Get into guns, fambalam,
>>
>>3112908

go to japan ! you can get a visa for one year when you are under 30 ! just chill there and date qt chicks !
>>
>>3113773

Hello friend,

You seem to be having a bit of an existential crisis, and have come to the realization that meeting your financial goals did nothing to improve your bleek internal existence. I suggest to start looking for what I'll refer to as "Big truth." Many people have found "Big truth" and we now have the wonderful internet to help learn from others who know this big truth, deep down at their core. I suggest Thomas Campbell, as he has the most fundamental scientific analysis of it and it's easy for our generation of younger folk to connect with his metaphors, more so than that of , let's say, Buddha or Jesus. Please allow the transmitters of big truth to exist apart from the religions which were founded after their existence. We have many alive today, each trying to do their best to transmit this big truth and understanding that they have learned for themselves. There's no telling which metaphors are going to resonate with you, so do your homework. but I suggest you start to listen to sources of big truth and take what you can from them: Thomas Campbell (science to metaphysics), G.I. Gurdjieff (Mysticism of the Caucuses), Paramahansa Yogananda , Dan Pena (lots of big truth in his message), Master Teacher Natureboy (bring truth for the poorest uneducated blacks), Teal Swan (New Age), Jordan Peterson (20th century intellectuals & religious interpretation). There are many now that are accessible because of the internet. Most have a very good picture, some are still doing their best to learn and grow daily. Tom has the best one IMO.
>>
>>3113773
>>3114647

To provide a brief summary of my understanding of Big Truth:

You are part of a netted consciousness network and are not separate from what you experience. It is a multiplayer game where individuated units of consciousness are experiencing a shared virtual reality for the purpose of making decisions which help reduce the entropy of themselves and the system at large. It is a natural, evolving system that is also finite, but unfathomably large. One's purpose is to reduce the amount of entropy in themselves, which cumulatively reduces the entropy of the entire system. To do this, you make progressively better decisions that are focused on "other" not "self." You make 1000s of decisions a day, just make the decisions as best as you can and move on. The quickest way of reducing entropy in your own system is to recognize and negative feelings inside of your self, and focus on the FEAR that they are derived from. This particular culture suffers from the "fear of inadequacy" more than any other and you can surely try to reduce that or eliminate that in your being. These things are not intellectual concepts, but concepts to explore and test scientifically at the core of your being. You must change who you ARE not just what you DO. There is a big difference. There is no greater courage than what is necessary to change who you are at a being level. It is the most noble purpose any embodied consciousness can have on this planet. The more you apply this process within all avenues of your life, the more you will see them flourish with love. Your responsibilities and challenges will growth with what you are ready to handle. Reality becomes rapidly more expansive, and your decision space larger becomes larger and larger.
>>
>>3113657
>which is hard after trading shill coins for a few years and becoming disconnected from people/reality.

f am, the coins are a second breath, a chance at a new life, not an end in themselves. Use 20% of the money to try to find your real passions, and monetize them. If it doesnt work out you still got the other 80%, and since you live in a low COL country, that can carry you just buy buying property and renting it out.
>>
Buy a grey Dodge Challenger and put Kekistan / crypto flags on it.
>>
>>3112908
if you live extremely frugally, maybe its enough, but otherwise, realize 700k will not last long otherwise, personally if I hit 700K, I would put half into stable funds and half into google, facebook, tesla, amazon, microsoft in equal dollar amounts...
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.