[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r8 my life, /biz/ 23yo, BS in comp sci software developer ~100k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1475537392775.jpg (716KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1475537392775.jpg
716KB, 2048x2048px
r8 my life, /biz/

23yo, BS in comp sci
software developer

~100k in retirement accounts
~50k in cash
exactly 1 BTC, 1 ETH

what do i do from here? srs, what direction do i take my life?
>>
>>3110976
stay away from chinks, unless you are one, in that case kys.
>>
>>3110976
Pretty good. Well above average. Keep throwing money into shitcoins and hope to be a millionaire. GL
>>
>>3110976
>50k in cash
why do you need that much in cash? you are LOSING money. invest it
>>
File: yoona4.jpg (163KB, 633x949px) Image search: [Google]
yoona4.jpg
163KB, 633x949px
You can start by getting into attractive asian women, unlike the Kardashian-inspired trollops you posted. This is an attractive asian women.
>>
>>3110976
stop posting azn bimbos

1 ETH now means shit,

>invest in alts
>>
>>3110976
What's your salary? Why do you have so much in your retirement account?
>>
>>3110976
Thats nothing. Look into all the treasury bonds your government has open in your name with your social security number. This too is your money and it will be worth millions of dollars. However, the government says youre a fucking idiot who can not be allowed to control your own finances, so they control them on your behalf. All you have to do to claim these accounts is to prove you are of sound mind. Oh and the proof the government uses to show youre a fucking retard is by saying the fact you dont even know these accounts exist is proof you have no clue about anything.

I'm sure you think im lying. There are people who have already gained access to these accounts and have bought houses, cars, paid all tution fees the lot. Google is your friend. The biggest fraud ever played on the people of the world.
>>
>>3111757
is this just US or am I an even bigger retard than OP?
>>
File: 1374796030634.png (117KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1374796030634.png
117KB, 444x440px
>liking women with fake eyelashes and ten pounds of makeup
>>
>>3110976
Thats nothing. Look into all the treasury bonds your government has open in your name with your social security number. This too is your money and it will be worth millions of dollars. However, the government says youre a fucking idiot who can not be allowed to control your own finances, so they control them on your behalf. All you have to do to claim these accounts is to prove you are of sound mind. Oh and the proof the government uses to show youre a fucking retard is by saying the fact you dont even know these accounts exist is proof you have no clue about anything.

I'm sure you think im lying. There are people who have already gained access to these accounts and have bought houses, cars, paid all tution fees the lot. Google is your friend. The biggest fraud ever played on the people of the world.

>>3111772
Nope. Every country does the same thing. Accounts are opened in you national insurance number in the uk. Birth certificate numbers in other countries. This is why they say 'immigration increases wealth', because every immigrant transfers their wealth.
>>
>>3111795
it always amazes me when men can't see through this
>>
>>3111942
Okay, guy, how do you look at this shit?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.