[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how delusional do you have to be? just hodl, amirite? it'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: btc.png (31KB, 1086x550px) Image search: [Google]
btc.png
31KB, 1086x550px
how delusional do you have to be? just hodl, amirite? it'll rise forever, without any major corrections, amirite?

if you think eth is inflationary, and can't pass btc in market cap, then you are misinformed or lying to yourself because it literally takes 30 seconds of research to disprove that. it's getting its next block reward reduction in a fucking month.

if you think segwit is a scaling solution, then you are misinformed or lying to yourself because it literally takes 30 seconds of research to disprove that. it's just a hack that enables lightning networks, which is a fancy way of saying "throttling." i'm not even going to get into how onchain transactions will continue to slow quadratically and we've basically capped out in computational power because atoms are a thing. there will come a point where alts are more profitable to mine than btc and this will hurt its market cap.

if you think the entire market right now isn't 99% speculation and in a huge bubble, you're fucking retarded. there is NO. GREATER. FOOL. the only coin that will make it is eth because of institutional backing, and even then it's a shitcoin that won't be viable for anything other than toy projects for another 2-3 years, and that's only IF it can manage pos and sharding. the current icos are all scams because they're built on eth which DOES NOT EVEN WORK YET. IT'S A PROTOTYPE AT BEST. 1980s computers are faster.

but the stock market is going to crash and money is going to flow into btc/eth right? we all know damn well that it won't crash until right before the next us election. sites like zero hedge are always a year or two ahead of the game because the market stays irrational longer than you can stay liquid.
>>
I agree with you about ETH, but partially disagree on BTC.. It literally can rise forever, corrections are mostly irrelevant and get less likely as it pushes on
>>
>>3110752
i'm talking right now about a retrace to sub $3000 levels. people are fucking delusional, seriously DGB tier bagholders, if they're going to hold btc through the next crash because they FOMO bought at the top because of a $4800 meme.
>>
>>3110796
But anon! Someone told me that SegWit would bring the price to moon like it did for LTC!
>>
>>3110820
It'll, segwit gets activated on tuesday. There is still some time.
>>
>>3110699
iota will make it
>>
>>3110796
since march btc price was pumped by teathers created out of thin air at bitfinex. wait till it hits cnn
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.