[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heads up folks. I work as a dev for a programming company. Some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: happening.gif (602KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
happening.gif
602KB, 320x213px
Heads up folks.

I work as a dev for a programming company. Some people came to us asking if we could build them a cryptocurrency copying ethereum.

It's starting. The normies caught the first wind of money and are coming to sniff around, but they still have no idea wtf they are dealing with.

Over the next few months it will start to be a bad idea to invest in crypto as normies flood the market.

Make peace with your gods and start getting ready to hodl.

Winter is coming.
>>
Call it Stratis
>>
We sent them away because they had no idea what they even wanted.

Basically the equivalent of some old dicks who walked in and asked us to make a website.

"What kind of website do you want? What will it do?"

"You guys just figure that part out, we just heard websites make good money so we want you to make us one!"
>>
>>3109794
so make them a website with pictures of dicks on it and collect your payment.
>>
>>3109626
no even today a guy got ripped off here on biz after accidently trading 50k to .003 of ether.

its unregulated and too complicated for the normies to come on board yet
>>
File: risitas.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
risitas.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>3109720
>>
>>3109626
>it will be a bad time to invest when money is flooding the market
It's past your bedtime
>>
>>3109626
Should have made them some niggercoin on waves and sold it to them for a dollar a piece.
>>
>>3109811
This space is definitely far too complicated for normies.

I think the flooding of normies is slowly beginning, but most are just interested in bitcoin and can barely figure out how to buy it. The rest of the crypto market is beyond anything their retarded normie brains can understand. We are still safe due to the warriors to entry ...
>>
>>3109811
oh fuck. yeah really i think coinbase and people making user-friendly interfaces are going to be the ones who bank here.
>>
>>3109867
Barriors to entry*
>>
>>3109876
warriors to entry still made sense to me imho tbqh
>>
>>3109821
Bagholding forever Issou
>>
>>3109829

After the flooding it will be a stupid idea to invest because the market will be poised to crash at any second.

Or, more specifically, its stupid to invest then because you should already be done investing in crypto before the normies start piling on.

Im sitting at a solid 10K in holdings now, time to sit back and watch my gains over the rest of the year while occasionally investing a 5~10% into ICOs here and there if anything promising comes out during winter.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.