[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your realistic assumption for the price of one BTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1467771563095.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1467771563095.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
What's your realistic assumption for the price of one BTC by the end of 2018? I'd be willing to put money on $10-12k

>ITT we make dumb predictions based on almost nothing
>>
$5000. It might peak around $7500 and then crash down around mid 2018. It's best to cash out now honestly
>>
2018? $50k.
>>
>>3109144

$0

Buy Bitcoin Cash.
>>
>>3109219
This, Bitcoin Core is done for lmao stop having your heads in the sand and actually understand what the fuck is happening, everyone has been duped by blockstream, and this rally is a fraud that is akin to the mt gox rally
>>
>>3109144
$15000
>>
>>3109287
retards believe the first fud article they can find, you are going to fucking suffer and die in a pit with the rest of jihans cronies you insignificant speck of a human
I am the chad, you are the stacy, you are going to get fucked
>>
>>3109796
Please let me make offchain transactions and pay your for the privilege of centralizing my coin
>>
>>3109144
it's going to fall inprice in novermber/december probably almost to low 2000's then it's going to reach 10000 in February.
>>
>>3109812
this isn't your coin, bitch, its my coin
you fucking say this as 8mb blocks BTFO any miner not named jihan ver, and create centralized servers for fucking bitcoin
you have no idea what big blocks do to the decentralization of bitcoin, you stupid fuck, get the fuck out of my coin
>>
masterluc predicted it all
its going to be 40 - 100K in 2019
and 15K at the end of 2017
>>
>>3109144
Nobody can really know this but I'm sure it's safe to say charts will continue to trend upward as it becomes progressively more mainstream and easier to convert into fiat.
Any crash is going to be followed by a serious bull rush, each cycle picking up new investors and breaking new highs.
It's a bubble but where is the pin?
Expecting 10-12k as well.
>>
File: 1499870818571.png (4KB, 368x376px) Image search: [Google]
1499870818571.png
4KB, 368x376px
>>3109872
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.