[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made 30 BTC back in 2012-2013 in bitcointalk posting in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hugetits2.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hugetits2.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
I made 30 BTC back in 2012-2013 in bitcointalk posting in the signature campaings (back when it was worth your time, you could make like 3 BTC a month, don't even bother anymore it's a waste of time)

I have been holding since then

When BTC is worth 5 figures in 5 years and I want to buy a nice crib, how would taxes work?

How do I explain that I made money posting on some forum? also will they be mad that I didn't report that I was making that money?

Being a cuck to the (((taxman))) sucks but there's no way around it if you want real state.

Im from spain btw, anyone know how taxes would work in this case here?
>>
Bumping as this is an interesting q
>>
sell for cash
>>
>>3106169
>Move to UK
>Exchange currencies
>Move back
>Tell them what you did and hope they don't do you in for tax evasion
or
>Tell them you won it by gambling.
>>
>>3106169
>5 figures in 5 years

you mean 6 figures?
>>
those tits are real?
>>
>>3106169
I just finished cumming to that chick with big tits. thanks amigo
>>
I'll give 10 AVALON tokens for sauce on the OP pic (left)
>>
>>3106169
Hope that in 5 years estate agents will accept bitcoin as payment.
>>
>>3106215
I want to buy real state. It doesn't matter what I sell for, they will know.

Also, cash will not exist in 10+ years, and im not going to sell all of my BTC.
>>
>>3106457
But they would ask for the origin of the coins, otherwise someone that made BTC selling drugs or CP on the darknet could buy the house too.

The thing is, how to prove that I made these coins legally posting on some forum? I have more than 100+ addresses with payments, imagine the mess.
>>
>>3106169
>how would taxes work?
long term capital gains, from $0 to cashout amount
>>
>>3106785
Yeah but I mean, could they be mad that I didn't report that I owned these BTC?

in theory you have to report them

Also, since it was like a job (I got paid for a job for like 3 years, by posting on the forum) wouldn't they be mad that I didn't declare that?

You are from US and im from Spain btw.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.