[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it cringeworthy to introduce yourself as a "cryptocurrency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.jpg (29KB, 535x483px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29KB, 535x483px
>first day of classes
>have to introduce ourselves in speech
>neckbeard incarnate says he's a "cryptocurrency daytrader"
>reflexively make a loud "ugh" sound and got weird looks
>by the end of the class he was talking with 2 classmates about bitcoin and ethereum

I thought talking about cryptocurrency was extremely autistic. Has it become acceptable recently?
>>
I bet he only has two ETH on Coinbase.
But yes, it's cringeworthy to act like you've made it when you haven't.
>>
>>3105628
and why would it be weird because you're autistic 4chan brothers don't accept it?

Face it that "neckbeard" is more alpha than you.
>>
>>3105628
College is so retarded, you're all fucking no name students. They make you introduce yourselves as if you're all DaVincis and MichelAngelos
>>
>muh secret club

and talking about your classmates on an anonymous imageboard is cool? how about you learn what's to learn from theneckbeard instead of posting here
>>
>>3105699
Honestly, I can't remember the name of a single person I went to college with.
>>
>>3105628
nobody even knows what that would mean yet

I told a few normies this and they initially thought I was some bigtime rich wallstreet guy
>I do the forex and crypto trading
>>
just say you trade stocks
>>
>>3105628
I tell people in work that I buy crypto's but I don't act like a genius, I tell them that basically anyone can do it.. you just need to know the basics and u can throw money at literally anything in this bull market and make money.

If you are larping to people pretending to be this wolf on Wall Street type figure then you are a cringelord
>>
>>3105628
No, unless you're a shitcoin trader. To join a lot of trading groups you need at least 20 BTC equivalent. I have it on my LinkedIn and am making a lot of contacts in the industry by doing so.
>>
File: 1.png (28KB, 1725x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
28KB, 1725x1080px
>>3105628
Do you ever get tired of worrying about what other people think?
>>
if you say that you're a full time trader, you better be driving a $100k+. its not a salary thing. you either made 100x your money in a year or two, or you lost everything and went back to working a 9-5. there is no inbetween
>>
>>3105628
Report him to the IRS and get that sweet whistleblower cut. :^)
https://www.irs.gov/uac/whistleblower-informant-award
>>
File: catureveryday.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
catureveryday.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>3105628

>be OP
>go "ugh" when someone mentions crypto because I think the normies will accept me
>see that he made a couple friends by talking about something that's caught everyone's interest recently
>what a fag, watch me outdo him

"Hey... hey.. HEY GUYS, DID I MENTION I'M IN A PUMP AND DUMP DISCORD FOR SHITCOINS? YEAH I ALSO PUMP AND DUMP SLUTS

>entire class stares at me
>nervously check my blockfolio
>Neo is still $10 less than when I bought it
>mfw
>>
>>3106218
Lol
>>
File: 1501350809373.jpg (129KB, 415x315px) Image search: [Google]
1501350809373.jpg
129KB, 415x315px
>>3106218
kek
>>
>>3105749
I remember one, his name was Bruh. Pronounced Brew.
I called him bruh
>>
Say you're a Coin Analyst.
>>
>>3105783
>Yeah a has a dead count bounce and b is about to moon, just look at the TA [tradingview.com.jpg]
>>
tfw people i work with are into crypto and have been for years
whats it like being surrounded by boring normies
>>
File: cheetah-kek.jpg (417KB, 730x822px) Image search: [Google]
cheetah-kek.jpg
417KB, 730x822px
>>3106218

Top kek
>>
I prefer the term crypto merchant
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.