[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone getting a stratis vibe from this coin? >Huge pump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1501711370646.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501711370646.png
7KB, 300x300px
Anyone getting a stratis vibe from this coin?

>Huge pump on hype and fomo alone
>Premined and centralized
>No actual product or application has been used yet
>No major events coming up in its timeline

What will happen when BTC inevitably corrects? We saw Stratis go from like $14 to $2 during the last BTC correction, isn't any expecting that kind of correction to occur for this coin?

I'm not saying there is no product or future behind this coin, there may be in the future, but nothing the dev team has done warrants this increase and value.

And if Vitalik being affiliated with a project makes that project valid, I guess that means Swarm City is a good project to invest in since is dad is on the dev team? This logic makes no sense to me.
>>
>>3105549
i believe its a good project but its due for a correction. sold 600 for 208k
>>
OMG was just a cope coin for all those who missed out on neo

It was never really going anywhere.
>>
>>3105549
bunch of nigglets sold too early and now try to fud
go fuck yourself faggot omg is going nowhere but up
>>
File: 1501714430214s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1501714430214s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>3105549
>Anyone getting a stratis vibe from this coin?

OMG dips 2-3% over 24 hours

vs. 2 months of declines

Yeah totally the same.

(One of these coins is endorsed by money skeleton and runs on the worlds largest computer)
>>
>>3105626
now it'll be a cope coin for NEOfags who are currently getting burnt
>>
>>3105549
all the OMG fud lately makes me think it's about to catch a massive pump
>>
File: omg-lolcap.jpg (105KB, 1484x430px) Image search: [Google]
omg-lolcap.jpg
105KB, 1484x430px
>>3105626

lol screencapped XD
>>
>>3105549
Keep fudding. Still can atleast 2x-3x at this point. This is the best alt coin with potential at the moment.
>>
>>3105673
it is. by Monday.
>>
>>3105659
>>3105673
>>3105677
>>3105686
>700% the past month
>no one even considering a correction
>everyone just talking about the price action and not short/long term news and developments
>hasnt even been implemented anywhere

this is how people lose money
>>
>>3105726
didn't they say they had some interesting news coming out soon?
>>
>>3105726
that's because this is a speculative market. NEO made it to $50 before a significant correction, and it doesn't have nearly as much going for it.
>>
>>3105761
So because NEO had a bunch of dumb money pumped into it that means OMG will too?

This is what I meant from the stratis vibe, all people who invested in stratis talked about was what ETH did, and the path it followed.
>>
Stratis is a great coin you dumb nigger, have you even read the white paper?

One of the few coins with an actual use and you compare it to some gook/chink shitcoin. Kill yourself, nigger developer or not.

Just goes to show biz is full of a bunch of dumb fucks. How are you fags even down on Strat? I'm up about 1,000 from an 80 dollar investment.
>>
>>3105726
this nigga speaks the truth. I invested in it when it was 60 cents and I nearly 15x my initial investment (Was quite a low amount unfortunately).
But the fact that it mooned so hard in such a short period of time and had no major correction where it retracted at least 50 percent worries me a little...
>>
>>3105979
that's just the feeling you have when you're a dumbass who accidentally did something smart
>>
>wallet down on bittrex
anyone else?
>>
>>3106023
well as long OMG doesnt pull a DGB or STRATIS and doesnt go back to 1-2 dollars Im okay with being a rich dumbass
>>
>>3105677

Lmao ty sir
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.