[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this all there is? I've graduated and now all I do is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: dota_strat.png (2MB, 1500x600px) Image search: [Google]
dota_strat.png
2MB, 1500x600px
Is this all there is? I've graduated and now all I do is work 8 hours a day then come home, eat, workout, and work on my own programs as well as check my cryptos.
I'm trying to get my own sites and /biz/ up and going in hopes to not have to keep working the same boring jobs over until I die. But man this shit is getting tedious. I know it's not the worst because I could be way worse off. But it's just the monotonous work day after day that's annoying. What else is there?
>>
Why don't you have your own startup?

Identify an """app""" that everyone needs but doesn't know they need yet, and make it.
>>
Win Nobel Prize, travel with friends, find new hobbies, but most importantly, never stop learning.
>>
>>3105124
This is something I have been asking myself for years now. At this point I dream of suicide and just don't know anymore.

I think the answer will be getting just enough to retire and then traveling.
>>
>>3105206
Is the life you get for being born in this moment of history. There's so many of us that we have to maintain things. Some will be born just to mantain this system and state of things. Others will enjoy it. It's the way it is..
A few weeks ago I imagined myself being a millionaire and "free", and realised that I will be just as miserable
. (PS. Everything in my family is good , plus Friends and gf , not a r9k fag ) It's just the way life works right now.
>>
save money, go travel solo
>>
>>3105153
That's what I've been doing for basically my entire free time. I have found a potential niche and I've been busting my ass. Still have a few more months before it'll be complete and polished ready for release but man it is consuming my thoughts 24/7 because I view it as an opportunity to escape and do my own thing. If I could work on my own site for a living and keeping it maintained/adding features/talking to users that would be the dream.

>>3105206
>>3105374
Saving money and gonna travel when I can. I'm not exactly sure when you guys want me to travel because there isn't much PTO. But I will eventually.

>>3105167
Also I think the never stop learning is huge.
>>
This is about all there is my friend. Find a grill that isn't a cunt, and just ride it out.

I predict a civil war in our lifetime and if that happens I'm going to start a death squad.
>>
>>3105970
Traveling is a meme, easily the most bullshit waste of money ever. People travel because they don't know what else to do.
>>
>>3106109
Don't get my hopes up. I've been waiting for a civil war for a hot minute now so I can establish my small constitutional monarchy in some remote area.
>>
OP, you won't really find much to do within the western cultural sphere of influence that will full-on provide excitement or rush.

It's a relatively clean and sterile kind of living. You need to get out of the west and go fuck with some eastern/southern people, from Africa to far Asia and Oceania. You need to go trekking and sit at a campfire with a tribe of New Zealand cannibals, knowing full well there's no real rule of law to save you should they plan something other than just telling stories. You need to join the frontline of the Ukraine crisis, even as a medic, for a couple months. You need to chill with the indigenous tribes of Africa, try to accompany their hunters on a hunt, chase the quarry with their coursers. You need to do SOMETHING that reminds you what it feels and means to be alive and walking a knife's edge. Staring danger and possibly death in the face and laughing it off with mates by your side. You need to learn to learn to live before you become just another dead spirit in a living body. See life for ALL it's color and thrills.

Live this life. You only get one.
>>
Yes that's all there is. Do what I'm doing and get your ass into blockchain dev before giant companies know they need experienced blockchain devs so you can get your ass a huge salary. That's all life is.
>>
>>3106109
>civil war
more like police state government vs us
>>
>>3105124
See
>>3106226

Or honestly you could just take a couple of grams of shrooms. Not sure why no one has said this yet.
>>
>>3106265
hah, funny you mention that because I'm software dev(cs major) and super into crypt. I was just thinking the other day how big blockchain dev is going to be.
It's gonna be the new buzzword like "big data/data science" jobs.

>>3106226
How do I join the Ukraine front?
>>
>>3106226
All that sounds like a really good way to come down with a parasitic infection.
>>
>>3106371
You pack stuff you want and need and take a flight/train/bus to Eastern Ukraine, meet up with recruiting personnel and join up.

Being a volunteer, you'll need to buy your own weapon and supplies. Ammo is plentiful. A good helmet not so much.

Get first aid training and stock up on wound tampons and bandages + disinfectant (basic OTC medication also wise, from indigestion to painkillers) + 4 CAT tourniquets. Learn to apply one to your own arm or leg. Especially if you only have one arm left. Have them on you and ready to use, one for each extremity. Modern BDUs tend to have pockets on the upper arm and shin/thigh areas for convenient storage.

Get a decent patrol pack, MOLLE combat vest with plate sockets for armor, kneepads, hiking boots with soft soles, a sturdy knife or multitool, ballistic glasses/goggles, earplugs for hearing protection, a shemagh or thick scarf to protect your neck area from debris and spent brass, heavy duty gloves, a compatible camelpak for water (or vodka).

Combat gear doesn't need to be flashy. Don't try to stick accessories on your gun. A simple 3.4x will do. A sling is a must, obviously.

>>3106606
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
Or debilitates and possibly paralyzes for life. So why not do it anyway?
>>
>>3105124
You are supposed to have a wife and kids dumbass
>>
>>3105124

be yourself
>>
>>3107556
Worst advice ever. We grow and learn by deconstructing ourselves and our habits and constructing a better self, not "being yourself". Nonsense.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.