[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEO, TenX or Adex Which of the three do you pick for decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: to the moon.jpg (23KB, 578x255px) Image search: [Google]
to the moon.jpg
23KB, 578x255px
NEO, TenX or Adex

Which of the three do you pick for decent size gains in the short term?
>>
which? my nigga they already mooned. Go choose something with a low supply low market cap like IOC or some shit that hasnt exploded.
>>
the real choice is DNT/0x

hint: buy as much as possible of both
>>
>>3105109
The fuck? I have to agree with the guy above me actually. IOC looks ok.

Even better would be ANT though. Hell TME if you really want to gamble on something.

Seriously ANT though.
>>
>>3105109
Mostly interested by the mid to long term. I'm mainly on Neo and Qtum, both bought really cheap.
>>
File: BizPatricianStarterPackToRiches.png (739KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BizPatricianStarterPackToRiches.png
739KB, 1920x1080px
>>3105109
none, here's your guide to riches
>>
>>3105130
Picked up NEO when it was ANS and under $10. Want to sell some and try to make some shorter term profits
>>
Im strapped all in again. I hope you brought your astronaut suit
>>
NEO BUY BUY BUY
>>
>>3105109
adex is risky right now having been pumped recently. id go with neo because its relatively low right now and should easily rebound within a few days and start climbing again

buy low sell high
>>
Why aren't you stocking up on PAY, /biz/?
>>
>>3105552
Good quesion.
Is monaco superior?

I got into pay pretty late, not really red right now, but I think I will have to hold a long time to make any real money here.

Or is it already dead because there are better projects that do what pay does?
>>
>>3105811
There is literally no better crypto payment system than TenX. It's feeless, supports btc, eth and dash atm and plans to expand that indefinitely. Also you get 0,1% of your monthly payments in PAY and your share of 0,5% of the total transaction volume made through their card. I've watched some videos of one german staff member and they're qualified, engaged, enthusiastic and honest as far as I can tell. I'm sure TenX and with it PAY will go places.
>>
>>3106058
mooning atm btw
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.