[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The year is 2025. I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: dgb2025.png (1MB, 960x508px) Image search: [Google]
dgb2025.png
1MB, 960x508px
The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock. I gave 0.000001 DGB to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower, all while caressing me and drooling at my Digibyte wallet. They also came instantly after seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my DGB) and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim, I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my Digibyte wallet. I came, and transferred .00000000001 DGB to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home. I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 DGB to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside.
>>
File: NutStuck.jpg (20KB, 204x250px) Image search: [Google]
NutStuck.jpg
20KB, 204x250px
Reminder..this is still 2017
>>
>>3100195
you know you can get this level of debauchery on $30k a year if you move to thailand...gold lambo not included though
>>
>>3100195
>The year is 2025.

you might want to check yourself into a Mental Institution OP.
>>
>>3100195
hell just focus on earning passive income of 100k+ a year and you can be in thailand with all your dreams coming true...change the lambo to a porsche though
>>
>>3100220
They're all ugly as fuck
You guys that are always on about thailand are aware right?
>>
>>3100249
Checked myself into my Dubai penthouse.
>>
File: 2777777.jpg (118KB, 323x297px) Image search: [Google]
2777777.jpg
118KB, 323x297px
ignore KEK prophecy
>and you will cry
>citi awards announcements coming september
>rebranding coming before september
>new ATH coming very very soon

https://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
>>
File: >>2777777.jpg (197KB, 3060x1294px) Image search: [Google]
>>2777777.jpg
197KB, 3060x1294px
the wheel of time is on our side
>Praise KEK
>>
>>3100195

> all that imaginary wealth and alpha status
> still imagines himself paying for sex

KYS
>>
File: 1501773041484.png (716KB, 778x882px) Image search: [Google]
1501773041484.png
716KB, 778x882px
>>3100195
fucking kek
>>
we are the digimarines
>>
Nice just bought 100k

You really did convinced me.
>>
we are the digimarines
>>
>>3101052
me too...bought 200k
>>
>He benches more than he squats
>>
we are the digimarines
>>
I'm from 2024 and its done literally nothing like it always does. Here's hoping for next year OP!

P.s. Buy (AVA)LON, been 7 years of wealth in 2024
WEW
>>
it is the friday 18th of august 2018. btc collapses and takes the whole altcoin sphere down.

The year is 2025. You name your right hand DGB. :D
>>
we are the digimarines
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.