[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bitcoin ^1000.00USD/7days I was going to buy 8k USD in Bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0368.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.png
280KB, 646x595px
>Bitcoin ^1000.00USD/7days

I was going to buy 8k USD in Bitcoin about 2 weeks ago but "2,700.00 is too much i'll wait till it goes down"

Should I just buy now lads? whats this talk about Goldman Sachs crashing BTC?
>>
>>3098627
nahh don't buy now
wait till it's $7000
>>
>>3098627

Why not take part on some ICO? Wait for the spike to crash n shiet
>>
>>3098627
buy high sell low
>>
I thought the same thing but with ~2k. I just bit the bullet and bought in during a dip to 3700. It seems as though the price has been relatively stable around 4k and there might not be a dip at all. I'd say invest half in the 4k range and save 4k in case it dips hard.
But don't listen to me i've lost a lot of money on these markets.
>>
>>3098627
>>3098726

pussies don't get lambos.
>>
>tfw bought some btc in the recent "crash"

Fucking normie buy right now
>>
>>3098751
So rather than make cautious decisions you'd choose to be a retarded neanderthal who unthinkingly rushes into things?
>>
>>3098627
Go all in no fuck!! You gonna wait till $5,000? FUCK!!!
>>
Never FOMO nigga
>>
>>3098854
This is fomo mindset right
>>
>>3098627
now is ath so who know anon
next time you will learn that you cannot predict btc
>>
File: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg
27KB, 545x362px
I bought just over 2 coins at $4200.

Am I a retarded faggot? I wanted to buy it when it was low, but I assumed it would drop further than 3800 and missed it. I don't want to be sitting around waiting for it to crash when it might never.

I just want to have some money in this. I can't count the number of times over the years I was JUST about to buy bitcoin but never did. If only I listened to the /g/ faggots when this all started.
>>
somebody please post the pic with the guy looking at a graph on a laptop with bitches around him
>>
>>3098921
If nothing else you won't lose money. Even if it crashes horribly it'll always come back up.
>>
>>3098627
They'll be crashing it to 2400 in October end
>>
>>3098627
Bitcoin is going to crash hard soon, see here: >>3097386
>>
>>3098864
>>3098872
this

if you're panicking, then you're not in an emotionally suitable state to make a financial decision.

>inb4: B-B-b what if it turns out that stoicism was a stupid decision
Well what if it doesn't? Also it doesn't matter. You still have the money you would have spent on Bitcoin in your fucking pocket which you can spend on anything, even other coins!

Only buy if you're not experiencing FOMO, you're more likely to make an accurate prediction
>>
>>3098921

shiaaaat, u niga cray cray
hope it rises, so you don't look retarded
>>
>>3098958

This, true that
>>
thats what you get for reading and believing internet people , stay poor like them
>>
>>3099019
was going to buy in but then decided i put my money in OMG, ARK and BAT first and for BTC i wait until it crashes
>>
https://district0x.io/
worth the cause
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.