[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I now know why people tell you to do the opposite of what /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: litecoins.png (13KB, 400x160px)
litecoins.png
13KB, 400x160px
I now know why people tell you to do the opposite of what /biz/ said.

WHY THE FUCK DID I LISTEN TO LITECOIN SHILLS? THIS COIN IS SHIT
>>
it's not actually shit but you want neither stability nor utility , you want profit...
>>
all the goofs on /r/litecoin are delusional cucks who just wants profits. They memed me into buying ltc too, but I got in @ $23 and sold at $40
>haha the tech bro, ltc will moon
>haha fiat is king haha
>>
>>3097309
>utility
Now that buttcoin has segwit, what utility does LTC offer over BTC?

>stability
>profit
BTC would've given me more on both counts
>>
>>3097324
Don't worry, everyone will start hating bitcoin once fees are over 6. Average fee was 5 last i checked so it shoudnt take too long.
>>
>>3097295
Ltc rose 10x in the past 6 months. Check your charts. Now is a good time to BTFD.
>>
>>3098387
in fiat
>>
File: charlie-cool.jpg (264KB, 1921x1080px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-cool.jpg
264KB, 1921x1080px
>>3097322
But if you get 81 LTC, you get to be one of a possible 1 million people who own 81 litecoins!!
>>
File: litecoinSCAM2b.png (751KB, 1024x1676px) Image search: [Google]
litecoinSCAM2b.png
751KB, 1024x1676px
>>
>>3097295
I've been telling you guys to short for weeks. You continue to not listen.

More btc for me.
>>
>>3098518
I'm aiming for this unironically. I planning to buy 1500$ more of LTC at the end of the month. Hope it drops by then.
>>
why do you faggots hate the litecoin so much?
>>
Also keep in mind that the supply of LTC is x8 as big of BTC.

So in reality this coin is 320$ a piece compared to BTC you fucks.
>>
feel free to look a tthis one

https://district0x.io/
>>
File: Boiling_frog.jpg (64KB, 700x491px) Image search: [Google]
Boiling_frog.jpg
64KB, 700x491px
Now people buy LTC and ETH very mach.
But Vitalik and Charly dont give it to grow in price.
Vitalik and Charly acamulate Bitcoins, when people stop to buy and forgot about trading will be pump, if people wakeup and start sell will be Dump. After this mad "investors" start promoute this scam everever and again make money for Vitalik and Charly.
The system. You can play but you cannot win.
>>
>>3099265
It has much less brand recognition though. If anything, that says BTC is overbought.
>>
Lol, I posted explaining exactly why Litecoin is shit but you didn't listen.

It's a Russian money laundering scheme, unironically.
>>
down from .015 to .010 in a week. lost 50pct of today value. IN A WEEK
>>
>>3099419
Are you indian? Pls oben tits. I labe u veri butiful.
>>
FYI FYI

https://ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-predicted-one-best-investing-options-bright-future-ltc-investors/

buy more ....... concentrate on BTC, ETH & LTC
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.