[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT mooning hard, still loads of volume and still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: HLzD1hyI_400x400.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HLzD1hyI_400x400.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
HOLY SHIT mooning hard, still loads of volume and still time to get on board!
>>
pnd
>>
actual pnd, signal group called this and you are buying their bags
>>
>>3095322
Can you please explain what 'signal group' is? Thanks in advance
>>
>>3095332
t.me/cryptowolfsignals
there is a 'pro level' which you pay for and get signals early, so whales accumulate and dump on masses of group. Its stupid but people still fall for it
>>
>>3095332
They signal with the buy and sell walls. It's a way for big whales to collaborate without leaving a paper trail of say like telegram or slack.
>>
>>3095345
Thanks buddy
>>
>>3095346
Thank you too
>>
>>3095332
This is the anon posting snakes in the other thread! Why are you so curious about whale groups and pumps??

>>3095143
>>
>>3095346
Dont tell this narc nothing!
>>
>>3095375
Not me. Was interested in buying UBQ as it seems to have a solid team, but also seems to have a bit of a shady past. Wanted to know if this was a legit breakout due to some new development.
>>
>>3095401

News coming this week but this smells like pnd
>>
>>3095413
Yes I had read that they would be starting an aggressive marketing campaign shortly. Do you happen to know if the news is related to a new partnership?
>>
>>3095434

No idea. Been developing on their chain and I like it a lot and I like them. I think by christmas it'll be up significantly, but I set my buy order for 35k. Sold at 55k. Not sure it'll dip back but if it's a pump, it probably will.

I think the shady stuff is bullshit. The guys are solid.
>>
Alex Sterk, the community manager, said they're looking to release the quarterly report this week. So at least there's something behind the pump.

What we know is going on in Ubiq:
- Metamask port is being worked on
- Ledger hardware wallet support is being worked on
- 3 teams are looking to move their tokens to the Ubiq platform
- Signum, the codename for the product of a partnership with a company looking to use blockchain tech for authentication using fingerprints, should have made progress by now

The last one especially is what we've mostly been in the dark for a while now. Last time I read anything about it in their Slack was when Alex said they were about to present a prototype product. Whether it'll sell on the news or not will probably heavily depend on the progress of all the stuff above and other potentially bullish news that may come with the report, but until then I don't think it'll dump that easily.
>>
Will just leave this here.
http://www.cryptocollectorsclub.com/the-coinmarkets-cartel-and-a-history-of-crypto-scams.html
>>
>>3095471
>>3095640
Thanks for the info guys
>>
>>3095818
Yeah I read this before, not sure what to make of it but it is what has made me a little hesitant. Same story for QTUM
>>
>>3095871
But who knows....some might be able to make $ off of this.
At the end of the day, its all about $$ i suppose
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.