[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

0x essentially changed the way we can trade crypto without getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 0x.png (4KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
0x.png
4KB, 212x212px
0x essentially changed the way we can trade crypto without getting scammed

it's revolutionary
>>
>>3094422
the 0x protocol by itself isn't that big of a deal. i haven't seen a single actual trade on it. it's cool that it's finally possible now

with THAT SAID. what's coming ontop of 0x is a big deal, so i hope you picked out your lambos guys
>>
Shill me please. I am interested in investing my NEO gains.
>>
why dont they make their logo a front facing ox. right below the text
>>
>>3094444

what buy
>>
>>3094451
ethfinex. dnt, aragon. basically every decentralized exchange created that doesn't have Kyber-tier funds. the Coinbase CEO just shilled it like an hour ago. idk what else to say lmao do you like lambos?
>>
>>3094422
bullshit. It simply makes it easier for scammers to use social engineering and phishing attacks, although "technically" it's harder to get scammed
>>
>>3094444
Trades are happening on it and the OTC dApp is live. There's a whole subplebbit dedicated to it
>>
I've been working with it all day prototyping a 4chan-friendly exchange that shoots out trade links
>>
>>3094487
Whats wrong with Kyber? I think Kyber will take some of the market share from 0x

Waiting for my btc to go all in dnt.
>>
>>3094444
check em
>>
>>3094451
Decentralized Exchange
Made it into top 40 market cap in less than two days trading only on a shit decentralized exchange that it will replace
Founders coins locked for 4 years
Going to be used in smart contracts for whenever an exchange of tokens is required.
So many individual exchanges could be built off this.
The time to buy is now. It's not going any lower. The ICO was a joke and we are all going to be rich, some whales were stopped and had to wait for exchange to fill bags. Now bags are full and there is only one long route for this coin and that is UP UP AND AWAY
(Especially before some major exchange adoption)
>>
>>3094422
some dude just sold 7000 zrx for .00013 LMAO

there's been so many fuckups today, i love it
>>
>>3094572
this

we made it anons

now all we need are memes and we can take over biz
>>
>>3094598
GOing to work on a 0x-tan soon
>>
>>3094572
How high could one token go? In USD?
>>
>>3095041

idk i only measure in lambos
>>
What exchange to buy
>>
>>3095041
In one year we will see a $1 0x.
It will hit $0.50 shortly as it's market cap has so much room to grow. Just look at the big picture on coin market cap of all the coins. With time the balances of all these coins will shift and some will remain and some will go to the grave. Say goodbye to SC say goodbye to Zcash. That money has to go somewhere. And that doesn't even account for further adoption of this coin (which will be the contributing factors of it rising to $1)
This coin is very important and unless some team of Vitaliks comes through it's taking over the decentralized exchange
>>
Which is better

OMG OR 0x?
>>
>>3095230
Everything has to start out as BTC tho so best to just buy and hold
>>
>>3095240

ALSO

When does 0x get to be on bittrex and not hot garbage ED?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.