[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the future, I believe that crypto will be made illegal. Governments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: wallstreet.jpg (294KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wallstreet.jpg
294KB, 1024x768px
In the future, I believe that crypto will be made illegal. Governments will simply make it illegal to spend it anywhere or to deposit it into accounts. The NSA/internet providers will also prevent transactions from going through. If worst comes to worst, internet cables will be cut and internet drones (assuming they are available in the future) will be shot out the sky.

I also believe that the government will retroactively go after anybody who has touched cryptocurrency.

For this reason, I am looking for traditional stocks to invest in that will net me 10%+ per year for the foreseeable future. Let's pool ideas in this thread.
>>
File: 1501766612962.jpg (528KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501766612962.jpg
528KB, 960x1280px
What the fuck...
>>
>>3094071

Tesla
Netflix
AMD
JnJ
Microsoft
>>
>>3094071
i legit think the government will make it illegal if someone finds a way to make it completely untraceable.
Gotta get them tax dollars
>>
>>3094071
>t. bootlicker
>>
>>3094071
I wouldn't buy anything other then silver, maybe seeds.

The ZOG depends on the same infrastructure so they are not likely to physically destroy it.

Crypto could be blocked on ISP level like torrent, that's more likely to happen. But there are ways around this if you're not a faggot. Shit can be tunneled over the tubes so nobody can tell what it is.

I think what's going to happen is that the internets will become fragmented. Like each country will have it's own equivalent of google and foreign stuff will be blocked on the DNS level, stuff like that.
>>
>>3094071
good goy, just be a good cuck and by (((stocks and bonds))) and make 3% ROI per year
>>
It's already declared a ponzi and banned in some countries.
I wouldn't be surprised in the least if at the first crash (that hurts normies) regulation messes it up.
>>
Why don't you buy some overpriced Amazon shares in full knowledge they all crash by next year. That's what you boot lickers do isn't it?
>>
fuck no how retarded are you

it would take too much of a global effort, have you even thought about it, you can't even get the 3 powers to agree on one thing, you think you can get the entire world to?
>>
>>3094239
>overpriced Amazon shares
they are overprices, at the very least it is a company that earns money, crypto is nothing, it is worst than fiat money, it will crash very hard. The only thing holding it up is speculation that it will go higher, there will be a great crypto depression, and soon there after a flat line
>>
If you all want your crypto to succeed, why doesn't anybody create a realistic model that shows how the world can move from government backed fiat to crypto
>>
I believe it will become illegal once the it holds enough USD. Absolutely.

Once that happens I'm selling my BTC for a 3rd world country currency.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.