[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin pulls through in what will become its biggest bull phase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: screenshot-this.jpg (38KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-this.jpg
38KB, 636x636px
Bitcoin pulls through in what will become its biggest bull phase yet. It shatters meme TA predictions, on which shorters have based their assumptions on recently. This is the event on which the previous years have been building up for.

The people who have held Bitcoin and believe in its future as a store of value or a usable currency are holding the largest stake in this. However, seeing the potential in crypto a lot of new money is flowing in. Although this alone is not the reason for this sudden movement.

People who own Bitcoin now are simply not willing to "sell" their Bitcoin for fiat anymore, there is a certain trust that has developed, the altcoinmarket has proven that you dont need fiat to trade. Even blockfolios posted here are more and more showing the value in BTC only.

The majority in Bitcoin wants to use it, not sell it. The general mentality is to "hold" and every attempt at selling to buy back lower is being severely punished. On the other hand you have big institutions that want to get in on it but cant. Attempts on taking value away from Bitcoin have failed (e.g. Ripple, Bancor).

So there really is only one way to gain a stake, its to find some fool willing to give you their Bitcoin. People who need fiat urgently, People blinded by high amounts of fiat, People who believe in TA because it has worked before on Bitcoin. This is the time where Crypto establishes itself in the world and you can watch it happen live.

Be happy with the stake you have in crypto and wait for the developments during the next year to use your crypto, (((they))) will want your coins and are going to adapt to accept it widely.
>>
Crash soon
>>
>>3093602
People will take the positions they want, based of what they see. Technical Analysis is not some nightmarish monster, coming to kill all the holders.

I'd say it's sensible for traders to not use their whole btc stack when trading, regardless of general sentiment. I hold that opinion because, like you, I understand that the rising tide will lift all positions.

To short bitcoin now would be foolish. Even if you ignore institutions coming in, you can just sense the general FOMO environment. It's good to see it grow, but we must not get too ahead of ourselves.
>>
File: BTCfuture.png (2MB, 1297x5111px) Image search: [Google]
BTCfuture.png
2MB, 1297x5111px
>>
This shit is going to crash hard at this rate.
>>
>>3093993
it wont or more like it may spike hard, but only "crash" 50%
>>
>>3093602
>People want to use BTC
>Everyone is just fucking holding onto it waiting for the price to go up like gold
Just because no one wants to sell doesn't mean it's being used in any meaningful way
>>
really happy for BTC an' shit but WTF am I gonna do with all these wrecked and gaping alts in my blockfolio? I've lost 25% of my portfolio's BTC value due to this stratospheric rise in Bitcoin and I'm fuckin sallllllttttyyyyy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.