[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want to moon to lamboland, you should currently be holding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

If you want to moon to lamboland, you should currently be holding SNT, STX, and ZRX, and you should be buying into the Agrello and AICoin ICOs. You're welcome.
>>
>>3092142
All alts in BNB, sorry anon.
>>
By AICoin you mean Syntoken?
>>
>>3092142
have you heard of the upcoming Avalon ICO in 8 days? there hasn't been much information circulating about it
>>
>>3092180
https://www.aicoin.io/
>>3092201
Yes, and I have it on my watchlist.
>>
>>3092142
BTC, ETH and NEO senpai
Maybe some XMR

fuck the memes
>>
>>3092337
>XMR
>>
>>3092283
do you think you will be participation in the ICO for it or have you not done enough research on it yet? i haven't heard much about it anywhere
>>
>>3092142
Just bought Agrello. Sale ending in 13 hours.
>>
yo senpai, what exchanges will trade agrello?
>>
>>3092142
What you should be holding is TME.

Big growth this week is practically guaranteed.
>>
>>3092379
I'll probably participate in the ICO, but I won't put a lot into it.
>>3092392
What color lambos should we buy?
>>3092426
Not sure
>>3092432
Agreed, I have some TME too
>>
>>3092392
>>3092283
Agrello and AICoin look like terrible coins. I'd err on the side of caution. Both whitepapers looks terrible, and AICoin's website is so shitty looking which makes it looks even more sus.
>>
>>3092512

name 1 better ICO.

Protip: You can't
>>
>>3092432
I've looked into TME, whats so special about it?
>>
>>3092585
That it's going to be pumped to 100x, then crash and burn and never recover
>>
>>3092512
I really like agrello because they're starting as an ECR20 token first, but adding NEO and other platforms later. They won't be tied to one currency or one platform.
>>
>>3092142
I can tell when someone is nearing lamboland, that expanding aura of wisdom.
>>
>>3092648
I'm also holding bancor, can we expect some gains because I bought at the beginning and it's worth a fraction of that now
>>
What are the Delta tokens used for?
>>
>>3092797
Cost of creating contracts.
>>
>>3092789
Think so, but only longterm. 1.5-3 years..
I trade short term (2-5 days)swings because they seem predictable as fuck.
(sold a couple days ago at 0.0095 and just bought it back, will see)
>>
>>3092944
Yeah bnt isn't like other tokens it doesn't always follow the trends of the rest
>>
>>3092964
Price follows volume according to a mathematical formula.
As far as i see there is a distinct space (period) before every dropping and accumulation that takes place through the contract.
>>
>>3092512
Enjoy staying poor, poorfag.
>>
>>3092538
Avalon.
Not slavic, completely fleshed out idea, good marketing.

protip: that was easy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.