[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck? Why are people paying $100 for $40 worth of bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0807.jpg (142KB, 750x1289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.jpg
142KB, 750x1289px
What the fuck? Why are people paying $100 for $40 worth of bitcoin on eBay?

>9 sold in one hour
>>
>>3092107
buy bitcoin
claim never received
free bitcoin
>>
>>3092107

Because normies are stupid people

/thread
>>
>>3092117

TOPKEK!

I'll try this
>>
>>3092141

Then you're going to be out 60 clams if it doesn't work
>>
>>3092183
how many schmeckles is that
>>
Link? If legal I will do this asap
>>
>>3092218
https://www.ebay.com/itm/112527167956
>>
For some people buying bitcoin is hard to do
>>
>>3092117
you people are retarded
>>
>>3092107
You think some normie retard knows what coinbase or other USD to BTC sites are?

A majority of the 1st world population has subpar technological understanding. This is not surprising
>>
>>3092141
>IF YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD ME OUT OF MY BITCOIN THROUGH ORDER CANCELLATION, PAYMENT REVERSAL, OR BY HIJACKING SOMEONE'S EBAY OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT, DO NOT WASTE YOUR ENERGY; IT WILL NOT WORK DUE TO MY DILIGENCE IN BUYER VERIFICATION. I HAVE A SUCCESSFUL HISTORY OF ASSISTING EBAY AND THE POLICE INVESTIGATORS IN THE CONVICTION AND INCARCERATION OF MORE THAN ONE THIEF BOTH IN THE USA AND INTERNATIONALLY, AND I WORK WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT IN THE USA AND ELSEWHERE TO TRACK IP ADDRESSES TO BUYER LOCATIONS. DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR YOU WILL GO DOWN.

dude, I wouldn't do that, guy is srs business, u gonna get jailed
>>
>>3092107
It is fraud purchases, eventually the seller will get chargedback.
>>
>>3092307
How are they even setting up a wallet or verifying the coin came

>>3092356
I wonder what his dispute rate is? I imagine he tries to do things like cancel the sales to people outside the US or without lots of reviews.

The real money is always in being a middleman. I bet this guy watches for other sellers too and has sockpuppets for fucking over others who might try to enter the market.
>>
>>3092475
I have done this before, and gotten chargebacks on all 4 transactions and lost them all not only that I had to pay the eBay fees I called them numerous of times and explained what happened however I still had to pay the eBay fees and take the losses.
>>
>>3092343
Top tier security. Clearly has the Cyber police involved.
>>
>>3092492
I see this guy is doing buy it now, so no way for him to check the buyers country or rep, so yeah he's going to lose a lot of money.

There could be an opportunity with auctions though, just cancel everyone that ends without an american with 150 stars as the winner
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.