[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people say Monero hasn't taken off yet and it has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1-NDhFrXsr13SoxKf_8tSHsA.png (261KB, 800x286px) Image search: [Google]
1-NDhFrXsr13SoxKf_8tSHsA.png
261KB, 800x286px
Why do people say Monero hasn't taken off yet and it has a low price, when its already $48 a coin?
I've seen people say that its their main HODL coin over ARK, but why? ARK costs pennies next to Monero
>>
Bro
>>
I could get about 100 ARK for the price of 2 Monero
>>
>>3089576

because its supposed to grow faster than bitcoin and it hasnt for the past year.
>>
>>3089602
So people just bought it cheap and HODL it pretending its going to take off? Like the OMG shills?
The concept looks good but it seems like it already mooned
>>
>>3089576
Monero took off because of Alphabay using it, Alphabay was seized by the feds :/

Ark on the other hand is a clone of Lisk, which is a clone of crypti, so nothing really special.
>>
>>3089596
Ok bud, but you have to think in relative terms. Percentage gains are what matter, not the actual price of the coin. Id rather have coins that go from $1 to $2 than ones that go from $1000 to $1500, you see? So the price of the coin doesn't matter, you have to look at market cap for prospective gains
>>
>>3089643
That's my point though, I could buy hundreds of ARK and if it went to like $3 I'd have a huge profit. People buying Monero at almost $50, what's the point? Much bigger risk and less gain. I'm not opposed to the coin or anything, I just don't understand why people are calling it a sleeper, when it looks like it already mooned.
>>
>>3089613

if you bought any coin last year, then you could say you bought it "cheap" compared to now. Its growth has fallen behind other coins in the past year. If coins with no code and half-finished white papers are valued at hundreds of millions, monero should be in the tens of billions because development is so much further ahead.
>>
>>3089613
>like the OMG shills

are you retarded ? that coin has more than doubled in the last 2 weeks how is that not taking off by any stretch of the imagination. wtf are you talking about ?
>>
>>3089673
That makes sense I guess. I've seen on various other sites people saying its their backup coin and was just wondering if I was missing something obvious. They're trying to convince people to buy in $50 a coin which is crazy to me.
>>
>>3089702
I have a small amount of OMG myself, but every day theres people here saying its mooning, when it isn't.
>>
>>3089710
has gone up 25% just today. maybe you are expecting too much but that coin is barely over a month old. if you sell at the resistance and buy the dip you couldve made a lot of money off of it. It has had nice swings and dips if you are just HODLing it you cant expect much more than the growth it has had with only being on the market for 1 month.

but I agree people are overhyping it here on /biz/ quite a bit but that doesnt mean it isnt one of the best performing alts out there currently.
>>
Monero was 80 cents at ico lmao at anyone buying it now
>>
>>3089602

I blame it on that ponyfucker.
>>
>>3089984
This

He ruined this project.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.