[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: General experience with other races/religions in business.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3855.jpg (436KB, 1500x1098px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3855.jpg
436KB, 1500x1098px
Itt: General experience with other races/religions in business.

>Indians (Sikhs and Hindu's)
Generally honest but drive a hard bargain, usually you end up dealing with more than one, they tend to act in concert as a group. Will try to get every penny they can.
>>
>>3088898
>Chinese
Haggling is accepted and expected.
They will remorselessly charge you as much as you're willing to pay, but are usually honest past that point, i.e. quality and delivery dates are respected.
>>
>>3088898
Gooks: give you a very high price initially and won't hesitate to increase if you haggle more. Total shitheads with their broken engrish. The item quality is usually good however.
>>
>french
Organisation is shitty, and they szems to always be on vacation.
Strangely enougth, they deliver by time.
Price may be average to high, but quality is here.
If nice with them, they will be nice with you. Shithead otherwise.

>>3088999
Checked
>>
File: c88.jpg (49KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
c88.jpg
49KB, 600x583px
>>3088898
African Americans. Pic relates. Very likely to steal if given the opportunity.
>>
>>3088898
Not race related but nationality related:

>french
Can't market their product or themselves but almost always honest even if they tend to discuss and debate too much, they will do the extra-mile for an agreement if you play fair, you get what you pay for and sometimes you get a bit much, aren't always knowledgable to anglosphere business practices, lot of rituals and wasted time tough.

>germans
Cold client-seller relationship, have 100 types of certifications, great after-market (even when they are clients they often send you a detailled review of your product... for free), you know exactly what you are in for after a meeting but aren't really prone to do yourself a favor despite having a long standing relationship.

>italians
Seductive, kind of blurry when it comes to define clear deadlines/goals/conditions/prices but often offer you a high level of personnalization and you can find awesomely skilled partners for a ridiculous price. Also the fact they personally like you or not will have a huge impact on the venture and communication.

>scandinavian
Basically an even more rigid behavior than germans but less confrontational, exceptions are norwegians who tend to be a bit like the english and enjoy socialization more than the others.

>dutch
Tend to be like germans but much more relaxed and blunt at the same time, much tougher negotiators however which make them almost unlikable because they pushes you hard in your skills. When it comes to reliability and quality it's much like the germans though.
>>
File: 1450797364468.jpg (69KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450797364468.jpg
69KB, 960x960px
>>3088898
I live in Toronto and there are many different people from around the world. Here are my stories as a 21 year or old white male.

>N. Indian (Sikh)
Bros. Good looking women. Good food. Hard working. Self aware usually.

>S. Indian (tamil / hindu)
The younger ones who were born here are cool, usually. Do well in school.

>Yellow Asians
Do very well in school. Literally that's all that matters to them. Hivemind mentality. Soulless drones who do what they're told. They would make excellent slaves desu. Good looking women. Hard working.

>East Africans
Either retarded or genius-tier. No inbetween.

>Everywhere else in Africa
>Violent and retarded

>West Indian
Literally all brain dead. Awful shitty accent. Obsessed with sex and sports. Basically brazilian.

>South Americans / Latinos
Non-existent in Toronto. They all live in America.

>Muslims
>Either thugs or geniuses. Best looking girls in my opinion. Tfw no persian gf.
>>
>>3088898
Finaly a non-crypto thread or shitpost here in biz.

By my experience:

>Brazilians
Can wait for delays during negotiations.
Relationships tend to be very warm and friendly. Must be careful because there are many scammers out there
>>
File: 1485830231020.jpg (256KB, 979x685px) Image search: [Google]
1485830231020.jpg
256KB, 979x685px
>>3088999
>but are usually honest past that point, i.e. quality and delivery dates are respected.

I have heard the opposite of this, but obviously just one anecdote to another. Interested in your experience.
>>
>>3090033
What kind of business are you in?
>>
>>3089694
Yeah french can be a bit messy, also call them to complain and you will sometimes have the french guy talking back as upset as you are because his ego didn't appreciate to be told off.

First time I was astonished by their audacity but ultimately it's good because even if it's heated at least you know what the fuck is happening when there is a problem and you manage to find a solution after everyone cooled down.
They are bad at communication but they have good ethics, overall they are more preoccupied by keeping customers than gaining new which is good for trust, the client isn't king but he is something you must secure and deliver to, losing one is seen as a catastrophic event for them.
It's just a purge to be kept up to date.

Today I have to do more business with africans and chinese, I can tell you it's annoying as fuck when they reply you very calmly with bullshit and generic stuff keeping you in the dark, you can't trust any of them and have to double check everything, I slept better with the french.
>>
>>3090227
I'm in shipbuilding.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.