[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this world so cruel? how can those of u with greedy desires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: saddersad.gif (1MB, 482x270px) Image search: [Google]
saddersad.gif
1MB, 482x270px
why is this world so cruel? how can those of u with greedy desires of millinos get so lucky while those of us who just want to stop being slaves to jews cant make it out. is this jsut destiny??? is this how god intended the world to be?? were some born to be wagekek while others can make thousands by FUDing and shilling their coin with ill intent?
>>
>>3087186
No, it's a mentality fault. Read your post again, see in what mindset you're stuck. Change your mindset first.
>>
>>3087207
I agree, you have to believe and make it happen
>>
>>3087207
This. You've adopted the victim mindset like a lot of people on 4chan have in recent years.
>>
Financial success is mostly a genetic thing. If you have good genes you will be set up for life-otherwise hope to get lucky or (((work hard))).

Meritocracy is creates a fair caste system of rewarding people with good intelligence and mentality, both of which are mostly genetic.
>>
>>3087186
i just want to make millions so i can help endangered animals

dont even want the rich yacht lifestyle
>>
File: makifes.jpg (155KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
makifes.jpg
155KB, 1000x1400px
>>3087207
You'll make it, anon. I won't, and never will sympathize to people like OP. My mindset is: Kill, or get killed.
>>
File: 1502833856806.jpg (84KB, 1027x324px) Image search: [Google]
1502833856806.jpg
84KB, 1027x324px
>>
>>3087851
Same bro, but you don't need to make millions to make a difference. Go volunteer at a local shelter or something.
>>
>>3087186
God is just another way ((they)) control the masses. Why do you think the Jews created Christianity?? Fuckers knew how vulnerable lower class people were even from the beginning
>>
Look at the topics where OP is asking whether or not he should take out a loan to invest in crypto. EVERYONE immediately knee-jerks and tells them not to do it because it isn't smart. Why? They've been programmed to avoid risk so they continue to be wagecucks their whole lives.

How do people get rich? They take risks. They use whatever capital they can get their hands on and try to turn it into more capital. If you are playing around in cryptos with $500 you aren't going to get rich, plain and simple. You might be able to afford a new laptop in a few years. If you take out a loan (and have a job so you can pay it back) you can still get in early enough on this shit to actually get rich.

And if you fail? You just learn from your mistakes and do the same thing again. The aboslute worst thing that can happen is that you file bankruptcy and all of your mistakes are wiped out in 7 years. Look at how many uber-rich businessmen have filed bankruptcy in their lives. It's there to PROTECT risks.
>>
>>3088762
i already help dogs at a local level, want to help the animals that will be wiped out by dindus when the gibflow stops
>>
File: 1499203652571.gif (2MB, 321x218px) Image search: [Google]
1499203652571.gif
2MB, 321x218px
>>3088762
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>3089488
ideally hiring mercs and peeps from /k/ to protect elephants and shit like that
>>
>>3087851
I want to make millions so I can kill all the endangered animals
>>
>>3087186
spritless humans anon...
http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans
>>
>>3087186
I know what you mean
I made a shitload of money during P&Ds, selling my trashbags to newfags and normies.
It does make me think sometimes at night, but doesnt take away the pile of money Im sleeping on
>>
>>3089525
Whatever man, my city is almost a non-kill city when it comes to dogs (meaning they won't euthanize dogs to make space in shelters). I've helped a ton of dogs and cats find homes, between that and my crypto gains, it makes me feel pretty good.
>>
>>3089529
Nice man, I went to an elephant sanctuary in Thailand when I went there. Elephants quickly became my favorite animal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.