[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ICNX not available to buy for americans >It's going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: iconominewlogo[1].png (53KB, 865x487px) Image search: [Google]
iconominewlogo[1].png
53KB, 865x487px
>ICNX not available to buy for americans
>It's going to be tokenised in a few days
>Not buying a shitload and then flipping it onto exchanges for literally free money
>>
I'm starting to think /biz/ just pretends to like making gains off crypto. ICN(X) is a clear fucking ticket to the moon and everyone here is sitting with their thumbs up their asses.
>>
why the fuck would you buy icnx from an exchange at lets say 20%+ value when you can just buy the coins that are in icnx?
>>
>>3086691

The same reason anyone invests in an index fund: convenience.
>>
>>3086698
maybe youre right....what do you think could be the premium amerifats would be willing to pay to buy icnx?
>>
>>3086719
You do realize that it's cheaper through them if you do attempt to replicate their portfolio? The fees will eat you alive when it comes to rebalancing.
>>
>>3086719

Hard to say, i'd guess at least 5% more per ICNX

Also as >>3086736 said, ICNX bypasses all the fees associated with creating a matching portfolio on your own
>>
What if everything they invest in tanks?
>>
>>3086751
That's like saying the whole market will tank. Which if that happens it won't be just ICNX that tanks, but all the major cryptos out right now.
>>
maybe its just me but when it starts trading people on exchanges could start to go craze and bubble it - it would be debubbled fast by people arbitraging iconomi-bought icnx to exchanges so my guess would be the fun will last for a very whort while until a mega-whale comes in and starts selling for minimum profit
>>
>>3086847

You're right that the bonanza is going to be short, but even if it only lasts an hour anyone could easily 10x their input by repeated arbitrage
>>
>>3086584
that's a very bad plan, but go ahead and try it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.