[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the easiest opportunity to make real money in our lifetime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1474930185377.gif (386KB, 592x570px) Image search: [Google]
1474930185377.gif
386KB, 592x570px
Is this the easiest opportunity to make real money in our lifetime?
I have no skills, barely get out of my room and never worked. Cant even talk to people without sweating and shaking. Is this the only way i have of getting rich? Will i regret if i dont put at least half of my life savings into it?
The time is now to get rich and get out of my 3rd world country?

I dont know it seems so good to be true. I wonder how much will it last? Tilll 2018 maybe, and then with normies the market will stabilize?
Shit bros, something is telling me to go all in in this chance but something else is making me scared of it.

At least im not a pajeet tho. South America Best America.
>>
>>3085748
giving up your life will help. Go in with the mentality to retire or death.

The more money you have the longer you can live, its all a game.
>>
i think this is it Anon.

if i were you i wouldnt put half of y savings in at once, but little by little and this will protect you from corrections. Good luck.
>>
>>3085766
Im not that suicidal.
... Yet.
>>
File: makifes.jpg (155KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
makifes.jpg
155KB, 1000x1400px
>>3085748
>Is this the easiest opportunity to make real money in our lifetime?
no

go invest in the stock market if you want free money
>>
>>3085766
Thats my mentallity if I cant buy a house by 30 with crypto + my job I will do an hero, once you reach x money on crypto you justo don't give a fuck, forget al they thaught you about money and you will actually make it.
>>
>>3085748
>Cant even talk to people without sweating and shaking.
Some days I just thank God that I will never be this retarded.
>>
>>3085976

Enjoy your 7% annual return, i made 400% this last month
>>
File: 1502817574851.jpg (134KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1502817574851.jpg
134KB, 764x764px
>>3086392
Im not retarded.
Im just very anxious and social phobic. Low self esteem does that to people.

Now APOLOGIZE.

>>3086606
No you didnt. Post proofs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.