[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw junebug >started trading june 1st >Immediately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 14956564512345.jpg (238KB, 1104x800px)
14956564512345.jpg
238KB, 1104x800px
>mfw junebug
>started trading june 1st
>Immediately failed and learned my lesson with DGB
>witnessed the Bear market

this experience lead me to making big money. If you are a newcoiner, you lack the necessary experience to trade and will fail. Feels good man
>>
did you get on the NEO ship, dude
>>
>>3082274
So how did you end up making big money junebug?
>>
>>3082280
of course
sold most my stack and have permanent holdings I plan to hold for the next years

now I use a day trading strategy to make 2% a day so there is very few coins Im willing to hold
>>
>>3082299
I day trade 10 hours a day on top gainers

I earn 100k to max 600k sats per trade. This earns me $100 per day
>>
>>3082274
Agreed. I entered around the same time, did lots of mistakes, lost 700$.
But with the experienced from that bear market I was reborn a new man and now I've make literally thousands.

>>3082350
Nice. I do the same but I make around 200$ per day, however this all depends on how much you can invest, larger investement = larger daily profits
>>
>>3082318
sweet. NEO was our ticket to lambo land dude. we're gonna make it
>>
>>3082274
>started trading june 1st
>calls others newcoiners
and they say this isn't a bubble
>>
>>3082350
You work 10hours/day at 10$/hour with a small chance that you're going to lose everything. Why not just be a wagecuck?
>>
>>3082864
because it sucks... I do work part time on the weekends
Id rather wake up at noon and do this. I wont lose everything because of stop losses. I take losses all the time
>>
>>3082891
>because of stop losses
im assuming those are in BTC
wat do if it tanks?
>lose everything
im not fudding, just be aware of the risks please sir
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (105KB, 680x644px)
IMG_0048.jpg
105KB, 680x644px
>>3083496

Just keep in mind that unrealied gains don't go against your dollar cost average. You have to look at it from a different perspective watching some coins go 120% up but it's during a bitcoin crash so it's all better realized.
>>
>>3083571
absolutely sir
i am in agreeing with you certainly
>>
>>3083496
>what if bitcoin crashes

then we are all fucked, what the fuck else is there to do?
>>
>>3083620
go all in on pink wojaks thats what
>>
>>3082274
Dude you're trading in a bull market that's booming. Anybody can make money in it. It's great you're exploiting it, but i'd bet both nuts you aren't a profitable "trader". You're probably a profitable "investor". There's a massive difference
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.