[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anons, i've been making about 6% returns every day trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: stock-market-3.jpg (589KB, 3300x2475px) Image search: [Google]
stock-market-3.jpg
589KB, 3300x2475px
anons, i've been making about 6% returns every day trading crypto. Is this considered good? bad? average? what percent returns do you make a day anon?
>>
>>3082272
1% a day is considered amazing in the investment world so...

problem is you wont be able to keep it up
>>
>>3082272
6% of $1 is bad
>>
At what point will liquidity limit your gain potential?
>>
>>3082296
i understand 6% with a lot more cash is considered amazing and 6% with a dollar is considered bad haha
i have about .08 btc as of currently speaking
>>
>>3082295
true dat. do you have any tips to share anon?
im planning to cash out my initial investment as soon as i make 2x, so i run only on pure profit
>>
>>3082329
What are you holding
>>
>>3082358
my biggest money makers have been neo and omg. i also have been trading some CVC ARK and QTUM
>>
>>3082399
If you are only making 6% holding those gold mines then you're doing something wrong
>>
>>3082308
this sentence makes no sense to me, try to rephrase that as if you were speaking to an arts student with downs syndrome pls
>>
>>3082272
Can you give a quick rundown on how you do it?

Thinking about it its not a horrible idea. If you trade with 2k, 6% gives you $120 a day. minus fees and shit lets just say you get $100 bucks a day and you work mon-fri

Not bad; $500 a week is more than most wagecucks make. How hard is it to get 6% consistently? and are you on the computer 24/7 looking at charts?
>>
>>3082587
Except you still have to live off of some (most of it). So that $100/day minus expenses is a fuck of a lot less. You have to start with a decent base at 6% a day to do well and have a home/food.
>>
File: 1499801536847.jpg (63KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
1499801536847.jpg
63KB, 450x562px
>>3082587
Okay idk about anyone else on /biz/ but i don't consistently make gains that linearly.
It's more like you make massive gains 1 week and then the next week there's a crash and you lose some. But overall in the month you've made a comfy livable profit
>>
i made 11k usd trading this week.

no less than 250$ per day in the last 2 weeks
>>
>>3082272
yeah yeah yeah you're doing great

but you're still a fucking retard for even posting this shit on /biz/

crypto exchange is competition; it is capitalism

and you're behaving like a fucking communist

STOP GIVING AWAY SECRETS
>>
>>3082654
what fucking secrets you retard
>>
>>3082678
>t. arts student with downs syndrome
>>
>>3082295
I thought I'd do the same. I've turned $120 into $1400 in 3 months. Really don't care about the $120 anymore to bother cashing it out though.
>>
>>3082621
how much of an investment?
And day trading? share tips pls

>>3082616
>>3082616
>Okay idk about anyone else on /biz/ but i don't consistently make gains that linearly.
but have you been trying to daytrade?
I get its a lot smarter just to invest in good coins and hodl until you get a decent profit, but what if you went about it trying to put in 2k each day and come out with a modest increase

>>3082603
I dont know where you are but i know a fuckton of people who dont make $500 a week.
2k a month is enough if you're single and not living in a expensive city. Maybe not in the long run but in your early 20s its fine.

My brother has a two degrees, one in Accounting and one in Finance; right now 40hours a week for some 401k type investment company. After taxes hes making something like $680 a week
>>
>>3082721
like that other nerd said, this is a competition. all i can do is tell you what coins to buy and why would you even trust me?

srsly though buy the next omg or neo dip
>>
For me it's silly to think about it that way, some days are 0% and others are 200%. Punching the numbers into a cumulative interest calculator makes it look like I'm getting 8.6% daily, which I'm definitely not. Didn't make shit yesterday.
>>
>>3082484
i said daily, anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.