[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This exchange is hot garbage right now, how the fuck am I supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170815-212851.jpg (28KB, 608x141px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170815-212851.jpg
28KB, 608x141px
This exchange is hot garbage right now, how the fuck am I supposed to get my lambo of I can't buy any ZRX???
>>
>>3080820
it's not that hard
https://etherdelta.github.io/#ZRX-ETH
use this link
click on account in the right top corner and import type in your private key with your ETH on it
then you'll see it on the left side and then you need to deposit ETH to your etherdelta wallet and type in the amount you want to deposit , don't deposit it all because you will need gas to deposit it and for each transaction
then you have to click on a sell order it's the red ones click on one with a little bit higher price because otherwise it won't go through and you will just waste gas because the site order updating is lagging so much right now cuz of all the traffic and the site is kinda shit
so now for example click on 0.000330000 and type in the amount of eth you want to spend
and then buy, wait some time and it should appear in your trade history at the bottom
then you'll have to click withdraw and type in the amount of zrx you want to withdraw
and you're done

please give me gas money if i satisfied you 0x3BA442F99e37792c42E8bBb26B16FE214b6a43E4

regards pajeet
>>
>>3080889
Thanks for the detailed instructions friendo but I'm talking about the speed and efficiency, it is super bogged down right now. I get charged gas for clicking on shit even when it doesn't go through which is a pain in my ass but I am able to snipe coins for cheap as shit which is kind of a pro. I assume this is more traffic than they've ever seen but after using Bittrex with ease, this shit is annoying
>>
>>3080921

This is the price you pay for using a decentralized exchange. Just buy it off someone 0x.
>>
>>3080889
>tfw transfered over majority of eth leaving none for gas.

wow now I have to buy more fucking eth to trade. jesus what a shit fucking site. Why don't they just deduct the fee from the total holy fuck.
>>
>>3080946

using 0x*
>>
>>3080962
They'll overcharge me, the exchange has prices close to ICO level and no more than x2
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.